9-11 Never Forgotten ♡

today is an anniversary of when our government failed to interpret early warning signs. It is also a sad day for those that suffered as a result of governmental incompetence.

Nice and well intentioned post Kayla. Unfortunately, for many of us that lived through that day, the images are seared in our memory. It was a godsend to the PNAC. More BS to begin the "War on Terror" or "War on a Noun" - not a people or an ideology, just a noun
today is an anniversary of when our government failed to interpret early warning signs. It is also a sad day for those that suffered as a result of governmental incompetence. Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Yup... I'm good with calling it Clinton's fault too.....
Never Forget

9-11-01
Thankyou to all who apreciated my post, I may be a "provider" but above all I am a women, mother and a proud American!! Regardless of what may or may not have happened to prevent such a tragedy, I will forever be greatful to be an American and will remember 9-11 as a time where many lost their lives and how our nation's people came together as one in a time of need.. and I will continue to teach my child to be proud to be an American and the history of our country good or bad..
Thankyou to all who apreciated my post, I may be a "provider" but above all I am a women, mother and a proud American!! Regardless of what may or may not have happened to prevent such a tragedy, I will forever be greatful to be an American and will remember 9-11 as a time where many lost their lives and how our nation's people came together as one in a time of need.. and I will continue to teach my child to be proud to be an American and the history of our country good or bad.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

Thanks kayla.
As a former United States Marine... Thank you for your post. Originally Posted by afterdark1971
Once a Marine, always a Marine.
Once a Marine, always a Marine. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Exactly BBG

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Fucking Carlos,

You took me off guard... (please don't take offense... It's complimentary, most shield theirselves in our hobby) Thank you for opening a window into who you are and the depth of character you have. As aUnited States Marine... Thank you for your post. Originally Posted by afterdark1971
FIFY

SEMPER FI
Thanks for the post Kayla.