Holiday Meet and Greet in the Temple Area!?!?

I count 6 of us ladies & 8 guys hun.

Oops, I hadn't looked at the poll, only those that had posted in the thread. LOL
  • wd40
  • 10-13-2015, 07:44 AM
What type of venue are yall thinking? (Type of location)
When and where . I'm ready . When and where .
Send me an invite, date, time and place. This will probably the first M&G i will actually make it to.
Can't pass something like this up. Unless the number of sausages keep growing.
We are looking at a nice bar in Temple and are lookng at a weeknight, probably a Wednesday, like 2, 9 or 16 December. Don't want to have it later than the 16th. LOL, no, it wont be a sausage fest.
Well.... What's the status?
I'll be in the area the 2nd & 16th.
What type of place appeals to the folks that would be interested? Would you prefer a restaurant, bar or club setting? What type of place would you NOT go to if it was there? Does time make a difference - meaning would a breakfast, lunch or dinner time meet & greet be more or less desirable? Does the day of the week make it easier or harder to get away?
It is too late to get screened to get an invite?
Tues/wed mornings are better for me. But I'm a late comer/lurker so I gets what I gets.
Nothing has been set as of yet jt3456.
Would love to go just need to know a date, if it's not too late to join.
A breakfast time is good! What about y'all????
Someone tell me if I'm wrong. I believe the meet and greet has been unexpectedly cancelled. But I can take the ball and run with it. But I may need to do it- in Waco . Restaurant ? Back room , ? Where we have some privacy ??? Jr.airforce- you mentioned the bar in Troy - idea . I'm still interested in that too. If it's still available ?? What days / nights and times ?? I don't want to have it in someone's home. If I host. ...Sorry. just my opinion . I prefer a public place WITH PRIVACY. (Just my humble opinion. ) .... thoughts ??? Thanks everyone.
Dec 9th or. 16th. May have one morning. & One at night. For the ones who can't get off . During the 8-5 hours. ? :/