Mia Sorella 10/1/2018 Cash and Dash this girl is no longer provider she is a thief!!!

Cut it out,this is serious.Cash and Dash is robbery Originally Posted by kusmaldo
There is more than robbery going on here ... Of course, if you can see by our response, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what her side of the story would be.
& For the record..Nobody is condoning the " cash & dash"
Perhaps, if you get some sleep & reread your post... JS
What side of the story is there? I gave her money she left, I want my money back.I was nice to her.She is in the wrong Savannah.
What side of the story is there? I gave her money she left, I want my money back.I was nice to her.She is in the wrong Savannah. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
When's the last time you went to sleep?
Sigh* She stole the cash guys.There is a contingency plan to handle scandelous sluts who steal from me
Here we go again...Kusmaldo...has had quite the reputation here on the board and well...it aint a good one.
Special Ed student (Kusmaldo..say it isnt so) I would make a police report...seriously.
Let them know about the pipe (dream).
And i guess my question to you is "how is she gonna pay for it?"
Care to elaborate?
Now if in fact she did do this ...shame on her
But....your history isnt exactly stellar either��������
I'm speaking for all clients here.Cash and Dash sluts give the good ones a bad name.Strange thing is Mia was a regular.Now boom her phone is off!!
I'm speaking for myself and all clients.Cash and Dash is wrong,Why did Mia do this?
Eccie what's up with some of your providers Mia Sorella, really? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
While the site engages in certain checks to validate elements of female profiles, there is no implied or specific vouch for the integrity of any member, female or male.

Horrible attack of a person's character if it isn't true. Really poor decision making on your part if it is...Hardly see the point. Originally Posted by Kinder Caress
He is allowed to state his claim and make his point. She is welcome to defend herself from the accusation and would be wise to do so at this point. It has been my experience that when such accusations are made against ladies, they rarely, if ever, step up to defend their actions.
How terribly sad.
Hopefully she will bring back your money & your pipe.
Sigh* She stole the cash guys.There is a contingency plan to handle scandelous sluts who steal from me Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Call the police and report a theft.

The rest of you stop criticizing this member; his history on this site is what it is. He is making a claim of cash and dash, not asking for a character assination.

It is time to allow Mia to speak for herself.

That is the final warning...
Thanks Scorpio, what am I supposed to say.I will give her a chance to do the right thing and give back the money before calling the cops
Hi Officer I paid a miserable skank for sex and she just left.These hookers know that and that's how they get away with it.
Kind of a double standard
Kind of a double standard Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Welcome to life. You've made your point, now move on.
I'm going after her.That going to cost her