How much is gas now (Ie, Thanks for the midterms)?

Including Trump! Originally Posted by WTF
If you can find a crime he committed hell yes. Most members of Congress are Criminals. Don't let the fact that they wear suits and occupy high offices.
  • Brot
  • 12-25-2022, 10:36 AM
Your motors are doomed with this 13% ethonol. Nobody noticed...
Put your food in your gas tanks, Brilliant. Originally Posted by Redhot1960

Agree on at least one thing, this is the stupidest shit ever! Energy input greater than energy output, meanwhile food prices soar.

The farmers and distillers reaping this should be the ones that have to run Ethanol in their tanks.
Let's get back on topic. This thread is about gas prices in local.

In Elk Grove CA I paid 3.59 with the pleasure of using my credit card.
Let's get back on topic. This thread is about gas prices in local.

In Elk Grove CA I paid 3.59 with the pleasure of using my credit card. Originally Posted by Fizley
Now tack on the interest rate from that credit card and tell me what you paid, lol.
I can see why that would affect someone such as yourself who keeps a running balance. Your costs don't affect me or any other Americans. Why should we care about your poor fiscal habits.
You spend like trump except you didn't fuck our country by not paying your taxes and over charging the people who protect you.
Trump, the worst president in the history of our country.
He'll end up like flynn. They'll offer him a plea deal. He'll plead out to a felony to stay out of jail.
Now tack on the interest rate from that credit card and tell me what you paid, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I can see why that would affect someone such as yourself who keeps a running balance. Your costs don't affect me or any other Americans. Why should we care about your poor fiscal habits.
You spend like trump except you didn't fuck our country by not paying your taxes and over charging the people who protect you.
Trump, the worst president in the history of our country.
He'll end up like flynn. They'll offer him a plea deal. He'll plead out to a felony to stay out of jail.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
actually 99% of the time I pay for Gas with cash. I am not a Billionaire like Trump so I am quite careful with my finances. Besides I don't have the luxury to use tax payer money to finance my life like all politicians do.