Should "Trans Women" Be Allowed To Compete Athletically Against Biological Women?

How is this thread about Title IX? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you question every post. so i'll answer your question with a question.

how is it not?

BAHHAAAA
you question every post. so i'll answer your question with a question.

how is it not?

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Pretty obvious yeah?
No they should not be allowed to. Can't believe I am actually agreeing with the conservatards on something. They're still men, it's an unfair advantage. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Can't believe I just read a common sense post from LM. Now please tear up your "Progressive Liberal In Good Standing" card.

BAAHAHAHAHA!!
Hey, I thought liberals believed in science and conservatives were in denial! WTF happened? Now I'm confused.

Science tells me Kaitlyn Jenner is a guy. Or did he suddenly convert all of his Y chromosomes to X???

Please, please, pretty please yssup and mystic... tell us why the science is wrong!!

Or is this a topic you would rather avoid because either way you argue, you lose? Originally Posted by lustylad
kaitlyn jenner plays golf off the women's tees

heard that last week
Can't believe I just read a common sense post from LM. Now please tear up your "Progressive Liberal In Good Standing" card.

BAAHAHAHAHA!! Originally Posted by lustylad
This will be the one and only nice thing I ever say to you Lusty.

WELCOME BACK!!!

Hey, I thought liberals believed in science and conservatives were in denial! WTF happened? Now I'm confused.

Science tells me Kaitlyn Jenner is a guy. Or did he suddenly convert all of his Y chromosomes to X???

Please, please, pretty please yssup and mystic... tell us why the science is wrong!!

Or is this a topic you would rather avoid because either way you argue, you lose? Originally Posted by lustylad
caitlyn jenner, olympic gold medal winner in the decathlon, "you, sir, are the greatest athlete in the world"

all 6'2" 197 pounds of kaitlyn

caitlyn plays golf from the women's tees

heard that last week

from TMZ Sports:

Caitlyn Jenner -- I Golf From the Ladies Tees ... But I'll Beat Your Ass from Anywhere!
  • R.M.
  • 03-04-2019, 05:26 PM
kaitlyn jenner, olympic gold medal winner in the decathlon, "you, sir, are the greatest athlete in the world"

all 6'2" 197 pounds of Kaitlyn Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
^This.
IMO
Hell NO
wonder who's the lone voter who voted aye!

I didn't get a chance to peek before I voted.
wonder who's the lone voter who voted aye!

I didn't get a chance to peak before I voted. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You mean peek. You peaked years ago.

My guess would be SC.
This will be the one and only nice thing I ever say to you Lusty.

WELCOME BACK!!!

Originally Posted by Little Monster
Oh dear! (Now I have to say something nice back.) Glad to see you finally grew a pair and left the Austin sandbox behind for the big leagues!
You mean peek. You peaked years ago.

My guess would be SC. Originally Posted by lustylad

what peak? lol! you might wanna fix that. lol!
How come we don’t see more women who a “transitioning “ to male wanting to compete in men’s sports?

It’s always men wanting to compete in the women’s activities..
How come we don’t see more women who a “transitioning “ to male wanting to compete in men’s sports?

It’s always men wanting to compete in the women’s activities.. Originally Posted by Jackie S
to be fair there are examples of both. i don't know what the stats are and i'm not gonna bother the interwebs to look it up. that's because what is obvious is the Man to Woman athlete even after full surgery and hormone treatment has a clear advantage. an average male sprinter as a "woman" is suddenly an elite sprinter.

i voted No. at best IF .. IF .. every phase is done, especially hormones AND after say 6 months .. "maybe" allow it in the Pro ranks only.

but fucking don't sully my beloved colleges athletics or the Olympics over this horse shit.
  • grean
  • 03-04-2019, 08:40 PM

It’s always men wanting to compete in the women’s activities.. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I thought the power lifting example was one. I thought they would not let her compete because she was taking testosterone to transition. Rules are rules it was a banned substance so she could not compete.