Eccie needs to check the ignore feature

And the trump heads keep on trumping from near and way far. Some of them actually know that Putin owns the trumps and will not let the trumps release their tax returns or financial records. Those are the far away 25% though. The other 15% supporters are ignorant Americans that believe in the wall and blocking lol. You would think Putin would have twit head way over 40% approval by now. Putin just didn't know how stupid n fake trump was lol and how great America is
Everyone that claims to have me on ignore, keeps posting shit about me in my own threads! Originally Posted by WTF

It's always about you.
  • R.M.
  • 06-12-2019, 07:42 PM
The ignore button is for pussies. {in my best Wakeup voice}
Everyone that claims to have me on ignore, keeps posting shit about me in my own threads! Originally Posted by WTF
I know you have numerous threads and the only way to see them is if you are not on ignore WTF.

I cant wait for someone to quote what jibberish you post otherwise I would loose out on a little humor.
If you put someone on ignore, you will never find out how asinine they really are.

It's always about you. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The Dalai Lama eats meat.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 07:19 AM
If you put someone on ignore, you will never find out how asinine they really are. Originally Posted by Jackie S
One could argue that is not such a bad thing.

I've lost faith in humanity reading most of this nonsense!

One could argue that is not such a bad thing.

I've lost faith in humanity reading most of this nonsense!

Originally Posted by WTF
You don’t have faith in anything. No wonder you’re miserable.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 07:37 AM
You don’t have faith in anything. No wonder you’re miserable. Originally Posted by bambino

Originally Posted by WTF
Fakepolitnik.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 07:54 AM
Fakepolitnik. Originally Posted by bambino
Finally, you get it.

Finally, you get it.

Originally Posted by WTF
I get that you’re full of shit. I knew that from day one.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 08:04 AM
I get that you’re full of shit. I knew that from day one. Originally Posted by bambino

Originally Posted by WTF
I’m sure your finger has been in some hairy, shitty holes. No thanks.
I’m sure your finger has been in some hairy, shitty holes. No thanks. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm sure he has had more than his finger in those shitty holes