Let's Talk Provider Hairstyles

I think the shaved back with designs or plain looks better and it looks cute when you wear it up and you can cover it when you wear your hair down.
I love the shaved side look. Wish my atf would go back to that look
Oh, this topic as struck a nerve w/ me!! LOL

I was actually going to start a thread a few weeks ago.

Something that I hate and despise with every fiber of my being is:

The reverse bob

Who the FUCK ever thought that looked good on anyone is beyond me.
And, what pisses me off even more is when some chick gets it and all her friends eww and ahh over her , "oh, you look so cute!" (Puke smilie here)
It's macho, not attractive on a female.
I want this.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_8431.JPG (523.7 KB, 122 views) File Type: jpg IMG_8430.JPG (95.0 KB, 121 views)
Oh, this topic as struck a nerve w/ me!! LOL

I was actually going to start a thread a few weeks ago.

Something that I hate and despise with every fiber of my being is:

The reverse bob

Who the FUCK ever thought that looked good on anyone is beyond me.
And, what pisses me off even more is when some chick gets it and all her friends eww and ahh over her , "oh, you look so cute!" (Puke smilie here) Originally Posted by BradPitt
As long as you feel something I've done my job
I've had the shaved side before.
Plus side: helps keep your head cool during summer
Down side: it looks silly when the hair starts to grow back (2 weeks for me) so you've constantly gotta be shaving. If you have your own clippers, it's not too bad Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
I don't mind the shaving part, I own a set of clippers (stole them from my brother)
Danielle, I myself have my sides shaved
yeah some of these people don't care for it, I do and
thts all that matters. do you Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
My biker buddies love it. I think I'd love it. And if all else fails...well they make wigs for a reason. People already think I wear one
I think the shaved back with designs or plain looks better and it looks cute when you wear it up and you can cover it when you wear your hair down. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I don't think I've ever wore my hair up
I don't think I've ever wore my hair up Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
You should!! You have a pretty face so it would work! And it makes it easier for sucking dick..lol..no little hairs in the way. I think you could rock the high pony and just shave the back and wear it up when you want to, plus it's getting hot and it will keep that hair off you. You can so rock it!
Ginger you know those have to be extensions.
Ginger you know those have to be extensions. Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Please don't ruin my Amy Adams hair fantasy. That's cruel.
I want this. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I wouldn't mind having her myself!!!
Only thing fake on me is my boobs, my hair is all real, no extensions ever.. I love my longggg thick hair so does guys when they are hitting it from the back they can wrap my hair all up in their fist and go at it. Pig tails is even better with my hair, easy nice grip..lol. I get good hair from my dad who is full European so it helps
Poor RiRi looks like a man