Navy Commissions a new ship

Come on dude its all common knowledge. Just Google it, pass over anything that starts with FOX LOL.
I left the space out because as we all know their party is rapidly shrinking. Honestly I was happy to see them pop up until instead of going after Dem seats, they blind sided as many Republicans as they could and just weaken their only ally. There never was the intention of starting another party just a cowardly way to backdoor the GOP. Originally Posted by slingblade

50% of the time RINOs are no different than Ozombies. So fuckem...
50% of the time RINOs are no different than Ozombies. So fuckem... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Still doesn't answer why the Tea party back stabbed the GOP. And the name calling doesn't make you look right or smart
Still doesn't answer why the Tea party back stabbed the GOP. And the name calling doesn't make you look right or smart Originally Posted by slingblade

I see it the other way around. As far as "name calling"... you better get used to it.
I see it the other way around. As far as "name calling"... you better get used to it. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The GOP was doing pretty well until the Tea party came along. Just the one act of mutiny called the" House Resolution 368" was enough for me to never respect or support them then they tried to throw any Republican under the bus the voted for the budget. Cruz played his card and came up short. You wait and see they will re-invent themselves of fade out all together. What I find odd is the left turn Perry has taken. I think he is actually gonna try to be a Democrat again. LOL!
As for the name calling it is up to each one of us as to how we conduct ourselves. I feel it is a sign of weakness when some resorts to childish name calling. It tells me they are running low on facts.