Providers that vanish

Thanks for sharin. Who this provider is?
  • Maxim
  • 11-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Bp Jenna Syracuse 315-401-5835, I don't normally deal with Bp girls because there's always a chance of nonsense, etc, but in this case she just had a decent review here and said she was on her way to becoming verified, i was the idiot for believing her, oh well lesson learned
You're better off without that dumb hoe ... She's disrespectful and unreliable. To say the least.
TV dinners there's nothin' else to eat

TV dinners they're goin' to my head
TV dinners my skin is turnin' red
Twenty year old turkey in a thirty year old tin
I can't wait until tomorrow.... and thaw one out again oh yeah!
TV dinners I'm feelin' kinda rough
TV dinners this one's kinda tough
on the bright side

she doesn't have a shit ton of leg humpers of hers

or leg humping dick slurper s for her pimp/ handler (not that she has one persay )...

so it wont really get turned into a problem that you created
If you have been mongering long enough, you've run into issues with a no show/no go. I had one night when two meetings didn't happen, the first was when a "provider" only offered massage, the second when, all of a sudden, she had to cancel while I was getting undressed, and a third (it was late night) when she claimed (the next day) she fell asleep while I was waiting for the guide in call.I did review girl (1) and (2), but didn't review the third. I also didn't get PA credit for the two reviews I wrote.
Sorry that happened, bad tcb sucks. On the flipside if someone doesn't leave me a time frame to call back in or i miss their text by an hour or two because I'm in a date i won't get back for safety reasons. I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble.
  • Tiger
  • 11-03-2015, 04:01 PM
I thought this thread was about Ghost Providers.