Depardieu pees on airplane carpet

How about those flights stuck on the runway for 4 or more hours? One of the things you always hear is that the lavatories overflowed and the stench was horrific. Someone must have been able to use the restrooms for that to happen. Stewardii Suck. JMHO Originally Posted by John Bull
Before I retired I traveled alot for work. Once in MPLS we were on the tarmac for 5 hours. While using the restroom was allowed after awhile it stunk so bad I decided to just hold it. I did get 2 free roundtrips to anywhere in the usa plus a refund on my ticket though.
I am terrified of restrooms on airplanes. I don't know what it is. I used to have nightmares of getting stuck in one. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
This happened once on National Airlines way back when. A lady was stuck on the seat and needed firemen to unstick her. She received free passes for life.
Too bad for her the airline didn't survive.
Before I retired I traveled alot for work. Once in MPLS we were on the tarmac for 5 hours. While using the restroom was allowed after awhile it stunk so bad I decided to just hold it. I did get 2 free roundtrips to anywhere in the usa plus a refund on my ticket though. Originally Posted by burkalini
This is the most elegant (and utilitarian) view I've heard thus far. Who pees on the floor of anything?
Who pees on the floor of anything? Originally Posted by Sydneyb
Aw, c'mon Sydney. It's a very Depard thing to dieu.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...cardposter.jpg
  • WTF
  • 08-26-2011, 07:47 AM
This is the most elegant (and utilitarian) view I've heard thus far. Who pees on the floor of anything? Originally Posted by Sydneyb

Who tells someone that has to pee that they can't?

We all have different pee clocks....some are set a little quicker than others!
Sorry, but when ya gotta go...ya gotta go. I have many parking lot stories when it was either that, or the seat of the car. I am not going to have some moron at TSA tell me when I can or cannot go to the bathroom. The one time it did happen after sitting there in the heat for 3 hours, all I had to do was play the "You will hear from my attorney" card, and 2 min. later I was allowed to go.

It is one thing to hold it until you get on the plane and expect them to stop for you, but when you have already used the restroom planning on being ok for a while and are delayed half a day, that's on them.
Who tells someone that has to pee that they can't?

We all have different pee clocks....some are set a little quicker than others! Originally Posted by WTF
They didn't tell him he couldn't pee. They told him he couldn't get out of his seat. Think Steve Martin in, "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"... Or, think that's why God invented "Depends" (yeah, they're called something else now). Take your pick.

It's been my experience that you can get away with a hit & run to the rest room in a we're-number-17-for-takeoff situation (which is what this sounds like) where it's roll the length of a plane...sit for a minute...repeat until getting onto the active runway.

But, it's a very much a YMMV thing. You gotta come correct as, technically, the crew can get in a lot of trouble if somebody wants to be an ass about it.
My suspicion is they told him no because they thought he was being a pain the ass...but they all have their story & they're sticking to it....

DiPEEardu's best defense is there's a pretty good chance the gate attendant knew - or should have known - he was hammered...and let him on the plane anyway...
Hell, I have fallen asleep on the plane then wake up refreshed ready to conquer the world only to discover we were still at the gate. The crew was all pissy about people needing to go to the head. That was a four hour wait.
LOL!
Frankly, I'd say he can piss off...