Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy forum

Well, I was thinking the same thing.

Sugar babies are young women that need some guidance and financial help from a psuedo father figure.

I have heard it said that sugar babies can be any age, but I have never associated the term Sugar Baby with anyone who is over 30 or anyone that has children.

Her weight has nothing to do with it though.
Well, I was thinking the same thing.

Sugar babies are young women that need some guidance and financial help from a psuedo father figure.

I have heard it said that sugar babies can be any age, but I have never associated the term Sugar Baby with anyone who is over 30 or anyone that has children.

Her weight has nothing to do with it though. Originally Posted by THN
I agree with THN... her conception of what a sugar baby is may be a little off.
Stanfeld should stand for Stan-failed no respect!!! Never met me and yet you like to judge. Hmm.. I've found out real quick being on this website exactly what a few my clients had said. To much drama. The funny thing is I never want to hear another man say woman are drama.. Furthermore the real men with class a true gentleman the kind I like. If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all! You guys sure like to bash the girls on here and will do it at a drop of a hat and some you bash you never even met. To the men like that are jerks! I'm thinking the men That are the classy def aren't the ones constantly behind the computer talking smack about people. Go crawl back in your man cave!! Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
What does any of that have to do with you being a 'sugar baby type' or invalidate what I said?
What does any of that have to do with you being a 'sugar baby type' or invalidate what I said? Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Absolutely nothing Stanfeld. All that did was alienate the very guys she was seeking to attract. Nothing says "class and ladylike" like a temper tantrum. I'm sure the real men with class and true gentlemen are lining up.
I'm under the impression that a sugar baby is likened more to a young spinner. I maybe mistaken though. Big girls need love too.

• BLM69
  • 05-26-2016, 10:28 PM
I'm under the impression that a sugar baby is likened more to a young spinner. I maybe mistaken though. Big girls need love too.

Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
SB can be a little older with a few extra cushioning pounds BUT the most successful ones are mostly spinners and younger.
SB can be a little older with a few extra cushioning pounds BUT the most successful ones are mostly spinners and younger. Originally Posted by BLM69
Point taken