Make travel great again, with the Trumpster.

who the fuck is this Tonto you speak of chimp?

this Tonto?

or this Tonto?

we know you are a chimp.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

For the benefit of the visually impaired.
You're lying. I asked a number of questions you weren't smart enough to answer, ?littleLiberalEva. You sound stupid enough without lying. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LMAO, Tonto you are getting desperate in your pitiful attempts. Just like your hero, little Trumpette.

For the benefit of the visually impaired.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Idiot #2 has come to the aid of idiot #1. How touching. Two who do not know what FIFY means, and one is dating the others mammy.
Somewhere in Kansas, there is a tree providing you oxygen to breathe. You owe it an apology, LittleLiberalEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1...... It's willow, and it's weeping.
+1...... It's willow, and it's weeping. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Better than your piss elm that you guys are sharing.
Nailed that little bitchboy!!!

Well done!! Originally Posted by DSK

Indeed!!!!

Indeed!!!!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

This forum is being over run with you fuckers.

This forum is being over run with you fuckers.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Somebody knew you were just the right person to send that message to, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Somebody knew you were just the right person to send that message to, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you weren't so fucking stupid, then you wouldn't get so confused chimp chump.
If you weren't so fucking stupid, then you wouldn't get so confused chimp chump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your prosimian genes are showing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your prosimian genes are showing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

He is talking to you chimp chump#2

He is talking to you chimp chump#2 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's a real wiener for a friend you got there, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you're known by the company you keep.
Is that ekim's butt buddy Al "where is my happy ending" Gore, the conman of conmen that became a multimillionaire selling snake oil science to the gullible.
That's a real wiener for a friend you got there, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you're known by the company you keep. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that ekim's butt buddy Al "where is my happy ending" Gore, the conman of conmen that became a multimillionaire selling snake oil science to the gullible. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You two are the gullible who made him all those bucks. LOL He thanks you for the happy ending......
You two are the gullible who made him all those bucks. LOL He thanks you for the happy ending...... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're all about those glory hole tug fests, aren't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Is that ekim's butt buddy Al "where is my happy ending" Gore, the conman of conmen that became a multimillionaire selling snake oil science to the gullible. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
With the notable difference that Ekim the Inbred Chimp's reach-a-round crew ain't female!