divorce sucks

I'm sorry you are going through this. Yes it is gut wrenching. Right now it probably feels like you "lost the love of your life". If she left you, then she really wasn't the love of your life. It works both ways.

Take one day at a time. Enjoy your life. Don't do anything stupid like rushing into another relationship. Be strong if you are entertaining thoughts of getting her back. She'll respect you more than if you whine and beg. Get on with your life and try to find happiness. Eventually you will. It probably won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is. You can either choose to be happy or drown yourself in self pity.

Good luck and get a dog!
I love it when people have good positive outlook on love and relationship. I love romance and it's so cool that a guy (daveindallas) said that. :-)
PlanoJim....Muah to you too!!! Remember, I'm only a few blocks away. :-)

--> Jim and Samantha Originally Posted by samantha thom
Samantha,you sweet thang!!!!!
You make my groin stir and my head spin.
I think i need some more of your therapy.

It took me a while to move on,and it was painful, but it does get better, IF,and only if, you get her completely out of your life....don't be her "friend", cut off all communication, and you will find many other women just as deserving of your time and affection, and many other women who want your love and attention.
I know your fell en in the dumps and that life sucks right now and that it is going to cost you a lot of money but A old man told me a long time ago that the main reason a divorce is so expensive is because they are worth it after it is sad and done.
It seems that she divorced you. Oh, well. Better to learn about her true feelings now rather than later.
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Well the gravitational constant of the universe must have shifted, me and Randy actually agree on something! how can that be? a Longhorns fan and a Sooners fan agreeing? say it ain't so DKR and Bud W! anyway, had a buddy years ago who got divorced, and he tried to keep some "imaginary" studmuffin from stealing his new girl while dating post-divorce. he would not take her out anywhere to have any fun in total fear she'd dump him for the first guy she saw. she did dump him, because he wasn't any fun. my advice - "have fun, don't worry about anything else." right now is all about you. nothing else.

my other advice .. "Drink heavily"

Kidddddd, heh heh heh heh heh.....
Phone number and rates??? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
www.sugardaddyforme.com