Carrina did it again.

I tried to book an appointment with her twice and we set our date. But I needed to hear her confirmation about our appointment but I have not heard from her since now.

But she looks that she is hottest provider. I hope she will improve with her committment.

Speedy Gonzales

Always look for good service!! Please feel free to pm me!
  • 06-16-2011, 03:17 PM
So I was lying in post-coital languor with a lovely young woman this morning talking about the dominant game theory strategy benign forgiving tit for tat...

What did you call me? A nerd? You really think so?

Anyway, I outlined the idea: start nice (benign) let one transgression go (forgiving) and treat others as they treat you (tit for tat). I said that my general strategy and she frowned pensively.

What?

The possibility was suggested that I might play too rough; that my polite quiet friendly measured responses might hurt more than offenses against me simply because the other person in the interaction wasn't in my metaphorical weight class.

But-

Just think about it.

But if she flakes on me and I complain about it she's not the injured party!

Unless she is.

Sorry Carrina. I am vexed that you erred, but I didn't mean to hurt you, just voice my unhappiness at being ignored again. You're a sweet lovely charming sexy woman and I'm very fond of you.
I'm sort of in the same boat as austinboy. While I understand "$#!^ happens" this doesn't sound at all like the Carrina I know. As mentioned you can't "bang on" both incalls without a bit of driving (old and new location at the lamar incall??). Carrina has her stuff wired pretty tight and her TCB (not to mention BCD) has always been impeccable.

This thread kind of reminds me of Pink Balony's with Darien a bit....however the "again" part indicates a past history with Carrina. I can't see her having logistics issues or blowing someone off twice...I think that there might be a bit more to this.

Bottom line however is simple, chemistry matters and YMMV is a truism. If any given gal doesn't make an effort to make you feel "special" every time you see them it's time to move on.... Originally Posted by TxToast
x2 ... sorry that happened to you 78.. my TCB experience with Carrina has always been up to par.. she's texted me if running late.. we all have good days and bad days I suppose.
  • Tetas
  • 06-18-2011, 07:01 AM
Sorry Carrina. I am vexed that you erred, but I didn't mean to hurt you, just voice my unhappiness at being ignored again. You're a sweet lovely charming sexy woman and I'm very fond of you. Originally Posted by 78704
It's obvious that you simply called the wrong Carrina, why don't you get the number from all these guys whos Carrina is so much better at time management?
Carrina is not a flake. She is a very bright and intelligent girl. I have never had issues scheduling with her.
I have always had great experiences with her; unfortunately,sounds like there must be some miscommunication here.

I don't blame 78704 for his frustration, I bet we have all been steamed by NCNS providers...However, I think Carrina is one of the most professional I have met.
This is actually one of life's little tragedy's. What confuses me is that the OP was a regular of Carrina's (every week for 6 months or more). The only other time she "flaked" was the day her sister got in an accident and she rushed to the hospital. To compound this my understanding is that she was actually at the incall.

But lets say she wasn't and did just "space out". My primary concern would have been did something happen to her. Once I found out she was safe then I'd get the chance to be peeved at her....but how do you get mad at a normally reliable gal who's obviously an ATF of yours???

In the end all he did was burn a bridge and damage a reputation needlessly....sad all around IMO.
I know your what you are talking about. I have been having the same problem with provider name Shawn Elliot. She never shows up and never calls either. I knew in San Antonio for 5 yrs before do not know whats up with her.
In the end all he did was burn a bridge and damage a reputation needlessly....sad all around IMO. Originally Posted by TxToast
Hogwash.

If he screwed up and misinterpreted things, one guy's mistaken report on a fine lady like Carrina won't do her any harm. If she screwed up just once and it's her fault this one time, it won't do her any lasting harm either.

There aren't many ladies on this board who haven't NCNSed more than one guy on this board.

If it's a habit and other guys who get the same treatment post here, all that much better for us guys and the ladies who don't do this often.
  • 06-19-2011, 04:23 PM
This is actually one of life's little tragedies. What confuses me is that the OP was a regular of Carrina's (every week for 6 months or more). The only other time she "flaked" was the day her sister got in an accident and she rushed to the hospital.

That still doesn't strike me as a good reason not to take ten seconds to text me in order to save me a 45 minute round trip and hours of worry.

To compound this my understanding is that she was actually at the incall.

So that makes not answering my knock okay?

But lets say she wasn't and did just "space out". My primary concern would have been did something happen to her. Once I found out she was safe then I'd get the chance to be peeved at her....but how do you get mad at a normally reliable gal who's obviously an ATF of yours???

By getting stood up again. She already used up all my needless worry last time.

In the end all he did was burn a bridge and damage a reputation needlessly....sad all around IMO. Originally Posted by TxToast
You think negative reviews are needless? Why are you here?

Carrina argued that I should have known she was in incall A because that's where she's been in recent weeks. This argument is false; last two times I've seen her were in incall B. It also doesn't address the fact that I knocked on both doors.

I like Carrina very much, I do. But if she mistreats me and I report it I'm not the bad guy, damn it.
I understand that guys have ATF's. Even I had them in the past. I don't understand why guys must WK their ATF though. I have never WK'd a past ATF. How in the world can I be critical of another hobbyist's experience? Let the hobbyist report HIS experience without being critiqued. This is the reason most hobbyists don't report anything.

Sixx
I do wish that girls would stop buying phone plans from 'Providercom'. That company has the flakiest service on the planet.
This must be my week for white knighting... or "wk for wking" for short. I just booked an appointment with Carrina and noticed that she changed her phone number... could this have anything to do with this communication problem? Has anyone covered this yet?
I just saw Carrina for the first time today. Very nice girl. Don't let whatever happened here disuade anybody.
  • 06-26-2011, 03:02 PM
This must be my week for white knighting... or "wk for wking" for short. I just booked an appointment with Carrina and noticed that she changed her phone number... could this have anything to do with this communication problem? Has anyone covered this yet? Originally Posted by austinkboy
That's interesting.