Blue Line Up 4.21.19

I hear you , CT
I guess it was her luggage since she was the only new arrival.
I hear you , CT
I guess it was her luggage since she was the only new arrival. Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
unless it was someone about to leave, LOL.. as far as I know, there was no sightings at Terminal D on Sunday, of a Catholic Sexy boarding Korean Air

somebody needs to hide Hot's suitcase.. I don't want to make it easy for her to leave
So how does one choose? I am a complete newbie but it sounds like this is the place. Looking for flat abs and a deep throat...
Do some research on the reviews and pick. I read that would be my choice
unless it was someone about to leave, LOL.. as far as I know, there was no sightings at Terminal D on Sunday, of a Catholic Sexy boarding Korean Air

somebody needs to hide Hot's suitcase.. I don't want to make it easy for her to leave Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Terminal D is the new stalking grounds for "Imports" I can say that I have seen a Korean Air Flight crew....One could only wish that they would spend a day at Blue...the line would be to Northwest Highway
Looks like Blue is a walk in heaven, no wrong picks?
Looks like Blue is a walk in heaven, no wrong picks? Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
True, so many good choices.
Good lineup.
Too many great choices.....Hot, Penny, Lexi, Vicky, Perfect, Cat, Mia, and Heaven....WoW
Terminal D is the new stalking grounds for "Imports" I can say that I have seen a Korean Air Flight crew....One could only wish that they would spend a day at Blue...the line would be to Northwest Highway Originally Posted by Ghostrider
indeed, Ghost.. I remember my first Korean Air flight.. coming back from Noi Bai, Korean Air to Los Angeles, and...

what a let down to see the American Airlines Flight Attendants from LA to DFW. I'm being honest..
indeed, Ghost.. I remember my first Korean Air flight.. coming back from Noi Bai, Korean Air to Los Angeles, and...

what a let down to see the American Airlines Flight Attendants from LA to DFW. I'm being honest.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I have seen that on Korea, Japan, Turkey...….
Only in the USA is it legislated that any age of pigs and pricks are equally acceptable (or more so) as beautiful women.
I have seen that on Korea, Japan, Turkey...….
Only in the USA is it legislated that any age of pigs and pricks are equally acceptable (or more so) as beautiful women. Originally Posted by Torito

unacceptable in Vietnam!

https://www.wowamazing.com/heartwarm...kini-airlines/
Have enjoyed JAL flights and a China Air, but while I have not flown on Singapore Air I did see a flock of their flight attendents... wow
My next flight will be to:

Have enjoyed JAL flights and a China Air, but while I have not flown on Singapore Air I did see a flock of their flight attendents... wow Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
They are in need of the proper Shepard to tend to that Flock!! any suggestions?