Supreme Court and the ballot

if you say so

u are whining like the radical liberal u are Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So sez what others have described as the "triggered" convervative.

Love these tit-for-tat low brow return responses
The Supreme Court will make a judgement. The states have differing views and there is little precedent to go by. IMHO they will decide in favor of having Mr. Trump on the ballot.

The more interesting thing is in Colorado, it is Repuplicans who filed to keep Trump off the Republican primary ballot.

But guess who said it is the Democrats who did that...if you guessed Trump and his minions you would be correct. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I wish they would take Trump off the ballot in all 50 states so Nicky Haley could mob the floor with Dementia Joe
SCOTUS needs to take the MAGA kissers in Congress off the ballot too; ass-kissers like Hawley and Gaetz who should share the liability for the insurrection. (Who'll have the nads to go after that bunch?)

Then America will have a chance, don't you think?

I could live with Haley as president, but you may not be able to.

Watch what she does with a Democratic majority. She'll compromise, make deals and piss off the extreme left and right.
I could live with Haley, but you couldn't. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don’t care what you can live with or not, you don’t know Jack or me, the topic is about Trump off ticket, perhaps at least once in and while you could actually address the ops post.
I don’t care what you can live with or not, you don’t know Jack or me, the topic is about Trump off ticket, perhaps at least once in and while you could actually address the ops post. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Obviously you didn't read it.

Thanks for the kind words, amigo!

I wish they would take Trump off the ballot in all 50 states so Nicky Haley could mob the floor with Dementia Joe Originally Posted by oilfieldace
OFA- I endorse your message, and agree.