Sucking The Head Is My Favorite Part!

…The season is almost over so you will have to get some ASAP! Originally Posted by Vannah
Already have mine lined up! Just the tails.

Making crawfish étouffée! My favorite.

Plan on making a huge batch so that I can freeze some with my food sealer and have it during off-season.

Fantastic on top of the filets & cowboy ribeyes that I make on my smoker.
Already have mine lined up! Just the tails.

Making crawfish étouffée! My favorite.

Plan on making a huge batch so that I can freeze some with my food sealer and have it during off-season.

Fantastic on top of the filets & cowboy ribeyes that I make on my smoker. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That sounds delicious! I love etoufee and I want to try making it, but I would feel horrible cooking something that my Nanny couldn't eat.
That sounds delicious! I love etoufee and I want to try making it, but I would feel horrible cooking something that my Nanny couldn't eat. Originally Posted by Vannah
I agree with your Nanny. But if you get to JK's in Hot Springs they have a trailer that when it's open on weekends and it's always packed when I drive by.
I agree with your Nanny. But if you get to JK's in Hot Springs they have a trailer that when it's open on weekends and it's always packed when I drive by. Originally Posted by Baconman
Yeah, she is just so limited to what she can eat right now without getting miserably ill. Fortunately she has no desire to ever eat crawfish, but if I made etoufee she would probably smell it cooking and wish she could have it.
Yeah, she is just so limited to what she can eat right now without getting miserably ill. Fortunately she has no desire to ever eat crawfish, but if I made etoufee she would probably smell it cooking and wish she could have it. Originally Posted by Vannah
Étouffée is an amazing dish! You can substitute the crawfish for shrimp, crab meat. Probably even lobster, although I’ve never tried it that way!

I also love lobster bisque. I’ve only ever eaten that out at restaurants but I’ve been wanting to try making it myself for a while!
Vannah, the place I told you about is closed for the season