Deposits

The only deposit I make is on her tummy.
I struggle here. I don't really know where to start with searching for providers. Originally Posted by KyleJ1
Most people who post here use the same or similar names on Twitter. You can see who they interact with to find the good ones who don't post here
I don't want my time wasted either. Three times I've been given outcall locations, sat in a hotel parking lot a half hour, and finally given up. Two of the three were providers reviewed well on this site. Where's my deposit for wasting my fucking time?

I had scheduled an appointment with a well-reviewed provider here last week when she asked for a deposit. Just after this thread was started. I regret not getting to see her while she was in town as I find her gorgeous, but I noped right out of meeting with her. If deposit is mentioned at this point my spidey senses go off and I'm gone. Originally Posted by Gostik
Sounds like some horrible experiences.
Sorry that happened to you .
All I can do is speak for myself and I've sent plenty of deposits back myself
Sounds like some horrible experiences.
Sorry that happened to you .
All I can do is speak for myself and I've sent plenty of deposits back myself Originally Posted by Hot Summer
Bless you.
I am hearing mixed things about deposits. On the one hand, scammers try to take deposits without the intention of meeting.

But I also know providers like deposits to avoid time-wasters and LE. It also shows your serious.

What do you do if you've never met the provider and aren't sure if they are real or will meet you? Should you do deposits or avoid them? If you do them, how much?

Advice appreciated Originally Posted by KyleJ1
Hey , I do require deposits for outcalls and bookings scheduled ahead of time, only because I’ve had run ins where I’ve paid a pricey amount for a room for the client to NCNS, and same with outcalls , I gave someone the benefit of the doubt, only in the end to have been played, I drove about 30-40 miles for a certain amount and when I got there, sure enough it wasn’t there.
But I do also understand where you’d become skeptical due to scammers so I like to let them know I’m highly reviewed and recommended and I send my reviews to them. 90% of the time everything goes smooth. The other 10% just wasn’t willing to go through with it.
I agree with Summer, "Just make sure to do your research before booking
and don't give random Deposits to STG profiles with no online presence."

When a lady is touring, deposits are especially important to avoid those
who are not committed or serious. If a lady books a date with someone who
does not give a deposit and he does not show up, she has lost her donation.
When a lady is touring, she has lost much more, part of her travel costs,
for instance. The cancellation rate of companions is very high. I
estimate it at well over 50%. It's easy to book with a companion and
even easier to just cancel for numerous reasons.

That's why deposits ARE important to legitimate companions.