Where are all the big thick nipples?

That’s her her tits are nice did u do massage with her Originally Posted by Wagonboy
Her chest looked kind of flat from my perspective. I did massage, asked about HE and she said no
Unless she took out her inplants
Unless she took out her inplants Originally Posted by Wagonboy
Maybe she became a born again masseuse. Took out the implants and became wholesome.
  • x920
  • 08-17-2023, 09:08 AM
Reporting back. The Lynn I saw today was short with glasses. She said she worked there for 17 years. Early to mid 50s Nothing really up top to look at up top. Was not offered HE. Not sure if she was our gal Originally Posted by ndr00399
that sounds like her, her tits are fake but they wernt huge, like Bs to me. i just knew they were fake because of how firm and tight they were. She wore glasses back then as well.

if she told you shes been there for 17 years its most likely her, because most of those mani and pedi gals keep their names due to cliental. They dont want to lose their nail tech clients.
Lima Charley! All orders for field ops are abandoned; intell has been gathered and reported. All orders RE operation at May's are countermanded.
Lima Charley! All orders for field ops are abandoned; intell has been gathered and reported. All orders RE operation at May's are countermanded. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
Aside from that. Still on the big nipple hunt if anyone knows any other intel
Has anyone came across eye-popping,
Big thick nipples at all recently? I've been searching for a while now but it seems there's been a shortage. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by ndr00399
I like how you asked this question, as if we're supposed to say the thick nipple girls will return, once the Uranium shortage is resolved upon the cessation of conflict in Niger
I like how you asked this question, as if we're supposed to say the thick nipple girls will return, once the Uranium shortage is resolved upon the cessation of conflict in Niger Originally Posted by Chung Tran
�� Geopolitical issues always ruining a good time.

But all jokes aside, it has been hard to search for women who have them (especially on here now)and it's difficult to know what providers to go to. So here goes my attempt at networking for the greater good.
Combine uranium and large nipples = glowing review?
If Lynn not doing it anymore she could have made a lot of money on those massive nipples
If Lynn not doing it anymore she could have made a lot of money on those massive nipples Originally Posted by Wagonboy
I'm just going to give her a huge tip next time and see if she folds
The first time her saw her I made sure she accidentally saw my wallet with a lot of money
Two pages about 1 lady, who might not even be available any more? Yikes.

I was hoping for some relief from this tedium with a musical selection from Mr Tran
The first time her saw her I made sure she accidentally saw my wallet with a lot of money Originally Posted by Wagonboy
How much you tip?
Two pages about 1 lady, who might not even be available any more? Yikes.

I was hoping for some relief from this tedium with a musical selection from Mr Tran Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
The hunt continues. I'd rather look fir something surefire than chase ghosts