It's the (Second) Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!!!

Make me an offer I can't refuse! Originally Posted by bigtex
I'll vote Democrat in 2016.
LMAO!!!

It ain't worth it...
He is considering it...lol
I'll vote Democrat in 2016. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Hmmmm, interesting!

Very interesting!
bigtex watch out for the Ozombies in the sky. I recommend you shot them down.

Hmmmm, interesting!

Very interesting! Originally Posted by bigtex
Ready!

Ready!

Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Must be nice to know that Colorado is Republican or else you'd be hunting with Supersoakers.
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2014, 09:35 AM
^^You can hunt either a bong in Colorado. Not sure if that makes Colorado 100% Republican.

Have fun BT. Spending quality time with loved one's seems to be in short supply in this country.

Must be nice to know that Colorado is Republican or else you'd be hunting with Supersoakers. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Where has JDIdiot been?

He seems to have forgot that Colorado's 2008 & 2012 electoral votes went to Obama by a significant margin both times.

That doesn't sound "Republican" to me!

In any event, I am not visiting Colorado next week to participate in politics.
Where has JDIdiot been?

He seems to have forgot that Colorado's 2008 & 2012 electoral votes went to Obama by a significant margin both times.

That doesn't sound "Republican" to me!

In any event, I am not visiting Colorado next week to participate in politics. Originally Posted by bigtex
That was then, this is now. You're welcome.
Have fun BT. Spending quality time with loved one's seems to be in short supply in this country. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree! He and I have been trying to put together a Colorado elk hunt for the past two years but he couldn't get his stars to align. The third time proved to be the charm!

That was then, this is now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Without knowing who the candidates will be, I am open to a friendly wager (to be determined) on which party will carry Colorado in the 2016 Presidential election.

How bout you?
Uh, how is Colorado Republican?

They elected a Republican knuckledragger (and yes he is) to the Senate.

Governor and state assembly continue to be blue.

You're making things up for a change, aren't you?

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_26...ouse-democrats
Colorado went blue almost ten years ago. It started with the influx of Californians moving there and hasn't changed. Likely won't. When I grew up there, it was a locals and natives town. Not so much anymore and so it gravitated to blue. I thinking it started around the time Mayor Webb was elected in Denver if memory serves. Not that that matters but just a marker in my mind of when things started to change.

Definitely not a red state anymore. I'm not looking up any stats or anything, just going off memory from living almost my entire life there. At one point in my early twenties (and may still be the case), Denver had a higher gay population, per capita, than San Fransisco. And Denver gays have A LOT of money. Cheeseman park is one of, if not the, nicest predominantly gay neighborhoods in the country.
Colorado went blue almost ten years ago. It started with the influx of Californians moving there and hasn't changed. Likely won't. When I grew up there, it was a locals and natives town. Not so much anymore and so it gravitated to blue. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Shhhh, don't tell JDIdiot! I'm trying to talk him into a friendly little wager.

Cheeseman Park is one of, if not the, nicest predominantly gay neighborhoods in the country. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
That being the case, I suspect the entire Idiot Klan, errrr Clan will soon be packing up and moving to Cheeseman Park.