Encounter: Olivia

Like I said, her white knights will chime in.

Theres a difference between a White Knight and a stalker, from what I've heard Originally Posted by Scoot642
Like I said, her white knights will chime in. Originally Posted by TreeBark
I've never seen her so I'm not standing up for her.what I do see in all these forums is what most people call a stalker.theres a difference.ive never seen anyone one person take all that kinda interest in any one provider. If you don't like seeing someone just move on like the rest of us do . Have fun and go see some provider you do enjoy.i always do
Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Whats DON list?
Olivia is awesome would def recommend.
Olivia is awesome would def recommend. Originally Posted by lprebel74
I agree with Soldierboy44, it's amazing all the crusaders that rail against BBFS. As if they have a guilt complex. Why should it matter if you're covered? There is risk in everything involved with this activity. Enough said.
I agree with Soldierboy44, it's amazing all the crusaders that rail against BBFS. As if they have a guilt complex. Why should it matter if you're covered? There is risk in everything involved with this activity. Enough said. Originally Posted by Loneli
if you're willing to bury your face down town and do some rimming youre just as at risk .only difference is what might happen 9 months down the road. Like you said there's a risk no matter what.
Scooter, didn’t you bury your face in s trannys lap? Lol
Scooter, didn’t you bury your face in s trannys lap? Lol Originally Posted by TreeBark
No Treebarf,I don't believe I've ever seen you before,nor any tyranny. So let's leave this at this ,its about someone else .
  • nyxtc
  • 02-24-2021, 05:56 AM
I don’t seem to be able to find your review that states she offered BBFS.... Originally Posted by vito9262
I chose not to write a review. If you have seen her then you know she offers bbfs. Treebark is right on this one. It's your choice if you want to see her.
Scooter pie says he never saw her but he knows.

I chose not to write a review. If you have seen her then you know she offers bbfs. Treebark is right on this one. It's your choice if you want to see her. Originally Posted by nyxtc
Scooter pie says he never saw her but he knows. Originally Posted by TreeBark
No clue what bark is referring to.pm me if you care to chat.
#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.

Mods how long is this going to be tolerated? It’s like the new theme of the forum.
#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.

Mods how long is this going to be tolerated? It’s like the new theme of the forum. Originally Posted by August Black
I agree and for that I do apologize. Let's move on to reviews and having fun thx AB !