I Wanna Eat Me Some Pussy Review Contest

Hahahahah!!! Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
So, are you throwing your hat in the ring?
Looks like the only way he'll be eating pussy is if he can sit on his own face
Looks like the only way he'll be eating pussy is if he can sit on his own face Originally Posted by rockerrick
You'd be surprised ... Ladies seem prefer to PM, which is what I expected
Same whales migrating from ISO I'm sure.
Same whales migrating from ISO I'm sure. Originally Posted by rockerrick
A couple, of course ... it's an open call so anyone is welcome to respond. But, most seem to be reading my Reviews first to see if they fit the profile that I prefer ...
Is this what happens when you get turned down so much by hookers you won't even try to book a date on your own for fear of rejection?
Careful... you fit the description of "what's on the menu"

PM Sent?

Is this what happens when you get turned down so much by hookers you won't even try to book a date on your own for fear of rejection? Originally Posted by boardman
I've never been rejected ... just don't have anyone new on the radar and I don't write reviews of my regulars. Perhaps someone will contact me that I had not considered before.
Be a man and hit the welcome wagon.
I would love to eat some, but can't seem to find anyone in the Westheimer area this evening.
OTC is going to blow this year.
Be a man and hit the welcome wagon. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Nah ... I'll let this play out. Never done it this way before and I'm curious to see how it turns out.
If I wanted providers to contact me,i'd be more forward,clear and give them a damn good reason to do so.
Something like 'i will pay whoever I pick 50-100 more on top of her hourly rate'
Or simply 'I will pay your advertised rate for the hr'

Cause what happens when a provider u cant afford contacts u?
Time is money..they post ads for a reason

Thats just me though
This is not working out. I will know not to try this approach. Almost totally ignored by the providers.
If I wanted providers to contact me,i'd be more forward,clear and give them a damn good reason to do so.
Something like 'i will pay whoever I pick 50-100 more on top of her hourly rate'
Or simply 'I will pay your advertised rate for the hr'

Cause what happens when a provider u cant afford contacts u?
Time is money..they post ads for a reason

Thats just me though Originally Posted by NubianPrince
If someone is interested, they can read my Reviews and see the price range that I am usually active in. Obviously, since I will contact them under a different handle on P411 and not identify myself as Stinkyfingers, then I will pay whatever their rates are. So, why would I offer more than published rate? That don't make much sense does it?

What makes you think there's anyone out there that I can't afford? Maybe that's not a good assumption on your part.
This is not working out. I will know not to try this approach. Almost totally ignored by the providers. Originally Posted by Tall Bill
Just because no females are replying on the open Board, does not mean that I am not getting PMs. Things are going exactly as I expected.