Why do real men watch Fox News?

• Booth
  • 08-16-2011, 08:49 AM
I'm addicted to HLN lol....that Nancy Grace is fiesty, isn't she?! Originally Posted by xxxHolly
She's the very definition of the word cunt. Her exploitation of victims makes me sick.
But the look on her face says "I CARE!"

Reminds me of William Hurt's character in "Broadcast News."
  • Carl
  • 08-16-2011, 01:59 PM
"Real men" are not compelled to constantly brag about being a "real man!"

They leave that to the wannabes! Originally Posted by bigtex
Great minds think alike ....

She's the very definition of the word cunt. Her exploitation of victims makes me sick. Originally Posted by Booth
Amen ...
I almost never watch Fox News, but one thing I do like about it is how much time brainless liberals spend worrying about it.

If it was really that bad, the bad liberals would ignore it. If they can't ignore it, it must be that the truth hurts.

Note I didn't say all liberals are brainless. Just the ones who can't seem to get over their fascination with Fox News. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
The only fox news I see is on "The Daily Show".
The only fox news I see is on "The Daily Show". Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
+1
To paraphrase Chris Rock; To be either a conserative or liberal means you've made up your mind before you've even heard the issue. On some shit I'm conserative, and on some shit I'm liberal. Crime, I'm conservative about, prostitution I'm liberal about.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-22-2011, 11:14 PM
Wyldeman...

I am surprised at you...

You failed to mention Maria Molina.

Coming from a fox junkie, I think fox news is much more entertainment news than straight news. Yes, they have some straight news segments. Yes, they present news in all of their segments. However, their emphasis is on debate and the drama of pitting two sides against each other to argue issues. Other channels are trying to compete with this format but are very outclassed.
outclassed. Originally Posted by bueller22

HA! You're using "Fox" and "outclassed" in the same thought?

If they're anything, it's entertaining. But I don't think they could outclass their way out of an hourly-rate motel!