Encounter: So glad Red is back!

Lol I can’t take y’all seriously… PROMOTER?? I’m outting myself here hardcore… I do it for the girl not the studio. I’ve been a long time friend of Reds and saw her regularly at good times.

She was making more money elsewhere, her coming back to Dallas is a godsent. If you don’t want to see her cool don’t, someone else will. You’ll be missing out and FOMO will settle in. Do you bob, it’s your hard earned money. No one is begging for it,

I go wherever I please. I tip how much I want, why? Because I can. Like I said bob, your money, do you boo-boo.

Look VADC… oh sorry I Mean bob, no one is forcing you to do anything you don’t want unless your Ray Lot… oh sorry. Not here.
Do what you want bob but when I leave with a pep in my step and an empty Ballsack I see those $$8 as an investment.
  • bobst
  • 05-27-2021, 07:22 AM
Do what you want bob but when I leave with a pep in my step and an empty Ballsack I see those $$8 as an investment. Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
LOL
Poor word of choice. Not an investment.
An investment has gain. In this case, you’re giving $ and whatever was in you ballsack.

For the record I have given tips before to the excellents. Even to a lady at lovely, what I got in return was longer time and multiple cups of tea. Some even gave me their tel#s. So with or without agency, I can still meet excellent ladies whenever I want (or whenever they are not working at agency). Now that is what I call for the ladies and not agencies.

bob 4 promoter 2021
LOL
Poor word of choice. Not an investment.
An investment has gain. In this case, you’re giving $ and whatever was in you ballsack.

For the record I have given tips before to the excellents. Even to a lady at lovely, what I got in return was longer time and multiple cups of tea. Some even gave me their tel#s. So with or without agency, I can still meet excellent ladies whenever I want (or whenever they are not working at agency). Now that is what I call for the ladies and not agencies.

bob 4 promoter 2021 Originally Posted by bobst
Score one for Bob!!
Please tell me who you’ve called over to suck your peepee in their off day?

Look man, times are changing I am a new player in the game. I know change is something you don’t want to see but the thing is it’s been over 20 year since a price derivative in the scene.

There is an influx of people moving into Texas Specifically The Dallas and Austin areas. We have yet to see how this will influences the price of “pushie”.
Since day one it’s been nothing but you complaining about price and I have Instigated the many arguments you have taken part of.
  • bobst
  • 05-27-2021, 07:39 AM
Hey promoter,
I have no problem paying extra on some of ladies. I am willing to go as high as 400 on some.
But when some idiot push the shit like the shit is up in their ass, I have problem. When little shit comes out firing like they own the FNKNG place and act like a little bitch, I have problem. If you’re the owner, yes I will be FNKNG avoid your biz for stupid management and actions/acting.

Go find a new job because you suck at promoting.

Bob 4 promoter 2021
  • bobst
  • 05-27-2021, 07:46 AM
I am so done with this shit. A perfectly good review ruined by a promoter.

I need to go get burgers and fries ready for lunch, so I can save up to go see red at higher rate.

I need to go get burgers and fries ready for lunch, so I can save up to go see red at higher rate. Originally Posted by bobst
That's funny. We need more humor - good one.

I need to go get burgers and fries ready for lunch, so I can save up to go see red at higher rate. Originally Posted by bobst
Don’t forget the ketchup. <3 please and thank you!
They owe me $20 then. LOL
  • bobst
  • 05-27-2021, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Saved me 2 hours at Mcki job
Saved me 2 hours at Mcki job Originally Posted by bobst
Think mcd is $15 an hour now. So 1+20.
  • bobst
  • 05-27-2021, 07:40 PM
Think mcd is $15 an hour now. So 1+20. Originally Posted by Jacknbox
Mcd is $15 now? Now they owe me $5 an hour
Red is well worth the increase, I can't wait to see her again..
Red is a GEM ! . . . . . and is currently my favorite girl on the scene!
Is Red really good for BBFS?