Exactly Why Providers Should Not See Reviews !!

They can get the information other than this site.
Most of them do so.

Nothing can be done about it. Either post the truth and suck it up or dont post.
I get your concern iggy but its kinda a dead horse

the guys wont stand with the guys

the site gives out pa with a credit card

its everyone for themselves

I wish the tards could respond to their reviews

let them preach to you like guys wives

I thinck some guys actually get off on being henn pecked here also and paying for it
  • iggy
  • 10-02-2012, 07:48 AM
I agree reviews should be factual !! first and foremost !

I don't believe that is the basis for the rule being in place !
  • iggy
  • 10-02-2012, 07:49 AM
LOL !!
i recently recieved a pm from a provider that said she was going to have to post things in the powder rm and let all the ladies know what I say.or who i am or something

that was unusual because everything I say can already be READ by ALL the women

so it doesnt seem like a practice what you preach procedure

Im sure theres NEVER any false info spewed in the powder rm...right?
First of all, anyone can read anything on this board. There are various and sundry methods to do so, but I am not about to go into detail. I don't write detailed reviews on boards where the ladies can reply. The only reason I write them here is because I wouldn't get PA if I didn't. Much ado about nothing.
I don't believe in saying something about someone that I wouldn't tell everyone, especially the person I am saying it about. It is extremely rare but when I get a NCNS I post it where everyone can read. I don't like to be one way to a persons face and another way behind their back. I'm not like that, I am extremely genuine and straight forward.
I may come across a certain way that I am not but that is due to text vs speech. It can be hard to tell if I'm being a smart ass or an actual bitch. I kind of like it that way though
Lexxxy,

I never had any idea this involved you. I didn't really notice you only posted in red.

I try to be polite in my reviews but when I reviewed Sheri Luv honestly she came after me full force. I ended up being asking a mod to edit the honesty right out of the review.

Now, I really don't care. I post honest reviews so my fellow hobbyists can get the best experience out of a provider that is in line with any expectations he may have.

Have fun all, be safe.

Max
i think when guys are brutal in their reviews it really shows how they feel about the lady or ladies in general...i know for me especially i aint no model walking the runnway..but damn...
some of that will make ya wanna just jump off the roof...

most men here do review a lady and are very nice in regards to it..but some..wow...they tend to scare me away from seeing them cuz i really hate to read what they have to think about me..and all my flaws...i just head like i have said on many occasion right to the alerts after i see a gent...lol..cuz some ya'll kinda got me worried...:l
i think when guys are brutal in their reviews it really shows how they feel about the lady or ladies in general...i know for me especially i aint no model walking the runnway..but damn...

most men here do review a lady and are very nice in regards to it..but some..wow...they tend to scare me away from seeing them cuz i really hate to read what they have to think about me..and all my flaws...i just head like i have said on many occasion right to the alerts after i see a gent...lol..cuz some ya'll kinda got me worried...:l Originally Posted by anita germane
Isn't that the damn truth
+87256215601256012875587505872 578957
(fs) sometimes is the best medicine...ijs...no reviews and i can be myself...

im nota talking bout fullservice either...
Isn't that the damn truth
+87256215601256012875587505872 578957 Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Ahh you two shoudn't worry your both very cute and adorable in each your own ways!! Some guys are just Assholes on here cause they can be!! They get computer balls when writing reviews!!
  • Tiger
  • 10-02-2012, 10:44 AM

most men here do review a lady and are very nice in regards to it..but some..wow...they tend to scare me away from seeing them cuz i really hate to read what they have to think about me..and all my flaws...i just head like i have said on many occasion right to the alerts after i see a gent...lol..cuz some ya'll kinda got me worried...:l Originally Posted by anita germane
I'd say any flaws you got look way better than mine.

Can't speak to any Lexxxy flaw since I never met her, but I'm sure she outshines me too.
I'd say any flaws you got look way better than mine. Originally Posted by Tiger
see suga..thats why i adore you..you make me feel beautiful no matter what..
you are a charmer and a gentleman all rolled up into one...
im sure that one of your lives..you lived as a southern gent......
for me..just put...she's breathin..and just be done with it...