brookie is in hospital

Ty meg... but I'm posting because a) I'm bored b) don't really have friend to talk to... and I'm lonely lol but other then that guess ur right. Eco phone makes it staph infection friendly to be on eccie and still feel like death.
Oh no, Brooke. Stay strong and I'll be praying for you to get better
Thank yall. Just went under the knife and lanced and stuffed my beautiful leg with wick to absorb infection ... Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
I've never wanted you more than I do right now.

LOL

Seriously, hun, if there's anything I can do from out of state, lemme know.

Even if it's just calling your room so you have someone to talk to.
Oh wow, hope you get better soon
please get better.
Ty meg... but I'm posting because a) I'm bored b) don't really have friend to talk to... and I'm lonely lol but other then that guess ur right. Eco phone makes it staph infection friendly to be on eccie and still feel like death. Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
I know that honey. It was meant in a positive manner because staph can be a nasty thing so knowing you are lucid enough to post is a good sign! PM me your room info-I will come visit ya today!
Staph infection???? Oh my goodness, you're in my prayers. I'm sure you'll be OK though. Let us know how you're doing girl.
staph infection is nothing to take lightly. get well soon girl.
Yall are great. Thank you HH FOR COMING TO SEE ME! MADE MY DAY!
Feel better soon Brooke!!! I'd come see You Myself, but I'm getting over pnuemonia complicated with a broken rib....
Feel better soon Brooke!!! I'd come see You Myself, but I'm getting over pnuemonia complicated with a broken rib.... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
That's what you get for cheating on me, you sumbitch! LOL! Hope you get to feeling well, Tony!

Brookie, hang in there, girl! You'll be good as new in no time!
Yall are great. Thank you HH FOR COMING TO SEE ME! MADE MY DAY! Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
No problem girl! It was a pleasure

Meg
Hope you feel better and get well soon Brookie....Take care..

PE
Get well soon girl you are missed. You will be in my prayers
Brookie,

I hope you are ok! Get better, Sweety!

PPE