No Review

• L.A.
  • 03-08-2016, 07:21 PM
I've never seen Morgan but damn I wanna be her WK.
I would be extremely impressed with a Provider who brought her "A" game to every encounter, and would take notice how well an older guy was treated.
As an older guy, let me say this. I always mention how old I am to every provider. I would much rather be turned down that go through the experience where neither of us wants to be there! It happens.
Well hell. This knocks me out.... I turn 60 this month.
SEM,

you handled your rebuttal with class.
I agree with others, one NO isn't going to hurt your rep.
I can see that it bothers you, you'll be fine.

The review in question, imo, was as positive as it could be under the circumstances.

you absolutely can refuse a session with anyone at any time, even during a session if things go south.

fwiw, and my opinion only, I can't help but think that maybe you did not want to hurt his feelings and proceeded in spite of your gut feel. As awkward as it is, I would rather you decline me than try and go through with it in a manner we both can tell is half-hearted at best. We'll both feel creepy and know it's just not working.

Just as it is wrong from him to short her, it is wrong for her to short him.

The money thing in an aborted or last second backout session is always the dicey.
I am not the one to give you advice, but my personal mode of operation is that if I don't feel that I was misled with fake pictures, etc. but just decide upon meeting that I don't want to proceed, then I feel partial payment as a cancellation fee is fair.
If I commit to the session and just can't continue, then full payment is in order.

Likewise, if you (or any lady) doesn't feel misled, but just decide you can't do it, then cancel upfront and don't expect any payment.

As far as the reviewer's well being, looks like he's doing fine based on his latest review.

The age thing is tricky too, I'm in the senior group and have always told my age when asked.
But I admit I don't ask if a lady has any issues with age when making a date.
I prefer to think of 60 as the new 48 or 49, ok maybe 50 but that's it.
Geez, sorry for that experience Miss Morgan.

I'm 48,is that too old for you???
Morgan with your class , the good kitty , the awesome body , a no will not ever hurt u .. Woman u need to open a class on how to fuck a client then maybe the hobby world would be a lot better... By the way it's bout time we hook up again ... I'm ready
Guys just need to put what they are in their profile page. How hard can that be. Kiss...will cut down on a lot of why not me posts...maybe??? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Bullshit. Clients are paying for the illusion. If a provider's personal feelings interfere with her ability to perform, than it's up to her avoid those situations. The OP sounds like a classy lady and I have always acknowledged that I could not do what they do, but it is entirely her responsibility to either clarify her limitations or make good on her claims. Ladies don't seem to have a problem listing race as a restriction; if age is a factor, make it known. Do they really think that all their customers are going to be young and attractive?
Hey Morgan whomever it was is an idiot or a liar. You are one of THE most amazing providers Eccie has ever seen. I can count on one hand the number of ladies that have a rep as good as yours. Reps are earned. Don't sweat it chick.
Hey Morgan whomever it was is an idiot or a liar. You are one of THE most amazing providers Eccie has ever seen. I can count on one hand the number of ladies that have a rep as good as yours. Reps are earned. Don't sweat it chick. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
No need to call the guy who wrote the review an idiot or a liar. He shared his experience with her and she pretty much confirmed it...can you read?
You are correct Lucas... Kayla is incorrect to chastise the reviewer. Morgan needs to respond to questions about her age restrictions to avoid this in the future.
Older men have needs too Originally Posted by mrredcat43

We do, indeed, senor gato rojo.

Still...it's not a bad idea to make it clear upfront how old you are (I do....and started doing that while in my early-mid fifties). While most providers I've come across (pun unintended) are cool with most ages who walk through their doorway, some may have a line drawn. While it's only a number, why not take the time to make sure it won't be a problem?
Still...it's not a bad idea to make it clear upfront how old you are ... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
It is a bad idea.

When I first started into this, I was told:
— be on time;
— be respectful;
— be clean;
— have the money right;

Those were my responsibilities. Once met, I could feel free to have a good time. I have met those responsibilities and, as such, I've had many a good time.

Now, part of being respectful is doing research: this particular lady I wish to see — am I a good fit for her? Am I too fat, too short, too tall, too ugly, too handsome, too young, too old, too skinny, too big or too small a cock size for her? Am I the wrong ethnicity or religion? Does she require personal information in her screening that I don't feel comfortable supplying?

There are many such questions because there are so many individual business owners selling sex their own particular way.

But being respectful is a two-way street. Tell me clearly if I am of the type you want to see, or not see (Note: here's a good example: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=188894).

Don't wait until I'm at your doorway, or in your bed, to say, No, sorry, I don't do your kind. Or worse, fake it so badly the session sucks out loud.
Hey Morgan whomever it was is an idiot or a liar. You are one of THE most amazing providers Eccie has ever seen. I can count on one hand the number of ladies that have a rep as good as yours. Reps are earned. Don't sweat it chick. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
  • L.A.
  • 03-09-2016, 10:36 AM
If old guys can't fuck young girls what's the point of P4P?