What's up with hispanic and black girls...

• BLM69
  • 08-30-2016, 12:55 AM
Nothing wrong with white pink pussy, I actually prefer it but I'm down with all pussy
I haven't seen any Hispanic girls call themselves Spanish, I'm not sure who you are talking about. A provider named Francesca lives in Spain, so she might actually be Spanish.
It's Cuban Tuesday.... You can be whatever you want to be, on Tuesdays ! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
So my 1.3" of dangling death will called Fidel today.
Sometimes East Indian men make an inquiry with me and say they are Asian. I guess that's technically true.
Well said DSK.
because if you will lie about one thing, you may lie about others, such as menu and pricing? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
and maybe even your name......
I don't know about 99%, but I think the current climate reinforces why they'd do it. We already conceal quite a bit to avoid puritanical hatred. This is just another layer of crappy.

I'm Hispanic, my parents are from two different Latin American countries. And their ancestry is very much mixed. I look somewhat Asian/Filipino. I should have used that to my advantage, come to think of it.

So my 1.3" of dangling death will called Fidel today. Originally Posted by pyramider
In my book mixed means one of your parents is Caucasian. Not your ancestors...
I personally don't care about a person's race, ethnicity, or whatever when I try to see a lady in or out of the hobby. If she's attractive to me I'm going in.
My Momma is Spanish and Mexican and My Daddy is Mexican and White So that makes me Spanish,Mexican,and White. But I am bright white as they come when I don't have a tan going on. And I am the only one out of 9 that is white,hazel eyes,and natural curly dark brown hair. So I always said I was the kid they found and felt sorry for. lol
Just be proud of who you are!
If your Mexican, you come from Mexico. If your Spanish, you come from Spain. It's that simple. Yes these countries share the same language. I guess the Caucasian girls could start saying there Canadian (Toronto still sucks) or why not say there British? It's all about the Geography.
Nikki, no need to feel sorry for you as your are one of the coolest, kinkiest, and most stunningly GORGEOUS ladies in DFW.
I haven't seen any Hispanic girls call themselves Spanish, I'm not sure who you are talking about. A provider named Francesca lives in Spain, so she might actually be Spanish. Originally Posted by biggestbubba
I certainly wasn't talking to you & on a birth certificate there is an option for spanish orgin just fyi...
In my book mixed means one of your parents is Caucasian. Not your ancestors... Originally Posted by Tapper69
Kind of arbitrary, isn't it. What if both of your parents each have one black and one white patent. Isn't that Mixed? Wouldn't you consider the President's kids mixed? They had a white grandmother. Half black, half Japanese? I'd say mixed.
  • asdfg
  • 08-31-2016, 01:28 AM
It's because most guys aren't in to black girls (messed up i know, and the socioeconomic landscape that created that view is a whole other can of worms all together)

Tinder as an example cites that asian men, and black women are the least "liked" on the app, prorating for population variance was accounted.

So while most ppl don't cite their minor genetic heritages, a lot of black women will list just about anything they can, as well as make stuff up in order to do anything they can to present themselves as not just "black."

Not saying all black girls do this obviously, but we unfortunately live in a world where most do so they aren't immediately ignored.
Tinder as an example cites that asian men, and black women are the least "liked" on the app, prorating for population variance was accounted.
Originally Posted by asdfg
well said! and statistically speaking, Asian Men and Black women are the LEAST likely to mix with each other.. both mostly find the other repulsive, even as other groups find both of them repulsive, LOL