Angry Vet

No, absolutely! A hot chick in a costume is... well... even hotter!

And fuck me on that law changing

" In United States v. Alvarez the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on June 28, 2012, that the Stolen Valor Act was an unconstitutional abridgment of the freedom of speech under the First Amendment, striking down the law in a 6 to 3 decision."

I'll be damned. Anyways, what initially set me off was the "I'm a veteran, look at me in this uniform with medals that is out of regs".

@Halfbad- nothing will ever compare to the shit you guys went through. Another sad time in American history (and embarassing)

@kingforaday- yea, it is one of those ... gray areas... she ended up PM'ing me, she's pretty cool chick...I blame it on rival branches I can forgive her for being non-Marine! haha

@aether- military markings on civilian planes? How so? I mean, cleary a Cessna is part of a combat wing! haha Curious, how come that bothers you? Is that any different than a ... bumper sticker?

@Jake- good call on the stolen valor being changed, didn't realize :/ As for being gullible...nah, there was a claim, and she's supposedly a real vet and threw on her old uniform (medals weren't mounted). It wasn't the uniform (put a chick in my dress blues coat any day, hot damn!) as much as it was the claim to be a vet in addition to wearing medals that had never been mounted properly (medals are not cheap, mounting medals are not cheap), no one has as stack of random medals they earned just lying around (unless you were in supply, and in that case, fuck you supply).