Sexting ?

Just curious about how the providers feel about Sexting before a session.
Personally, I don't like it. I'm doing all this sexting and then they don't show up. I mean it's not that serious but it is a little annoying. Originally Posted by CandiedKitty

That is why I specified a known good client.

There are a lot of dumasses out there how are just looking to get their jollies goofing around. In that case, I completely agree that you are not likely to see follow-through.
Originally Posted by Rehke

Originally Posted by userb1
I don't think it's appropriate.

Flirting lightly before a session is nice, but not much more than laying out the general atmosphere being excited.

If you are literally sexting with them, then they are getting turned on enough by texting with you and getting pictures from you doing stuff then why should they bother taking the time to see you?

You also post your number to damn near every ISO out there, so guys are already sitting there ready to fuck. You sexting is the next best thing.

I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm saying that to be weary of whom you decide to communicate with and in what manner you decide to communicate with them.

I'm sure it will help your actual face to face business follow through if you handle your client texting better.

Good luck.
  • Rehke
  • 01-18-2014, 02:10 AM
I'm saying that to be weary of whom Originally Posted by tntangie
Freudian slip?

(Given the context, I just found that too funny to resist!)

How you come across is pretty damn important. For example, I'm at a local strip club and one particular young lady is just plain not making money tonight and she's getting anxious about it. In watching her approach it's pretty easy to see that she's desperate to make something because she's probably going to end up being lucky if she can pay the house fee.

I reminded her that men pick up on that like sharks smell blood in the water. And it's either going to lead to them leveraging it to get a much better deal or just plain a turn off.

In the long run, the best clients avoid that too. Yeah, I appreciate a good deal just like anyone else. But I do very much believe in a fair exchange. From a man's perspective, when a provider keeps her shit together and isn't acting desperate, it's a better experience.

As I've gotten more mature, I've really focused on the VALUE of what I'm spending my money on, not the cost. I'll happily spend a good amount of money on a product or experience I consider to be of high value.

For example, if I'm going to drop $100 or more on a meal, I expect a certain dining experience. Something special about the ambiance, the quality of the wait service and the quality of the food. I do not expect this from MacDonald's.

If I've seen a provider for some time and we have gotten to know each other a little bit, then yeah, I expect her to treat me with some hospitality. That just speaks to the value of the experience with her. If I'm seeing a new (to me) provider, I'd prefer you start out with better directions to your incall. After all, it's damned annoying to try to sort out where I'm going with a lot of useless chit-chat. And for the love of anything, please don't ask me to pick you up a soda or whatever just as I'm pulling up....I'm happy to grab you something on the way, just let me know in advance.
Stop responding to every iso you see and you wont get text from lurkers just wanting to get off.

I don't mind a little here and there.... but seriously there are phone sex operators and cam girls that would LOVE to chat with y'all. When i'm at work, the gym, class, whatever, I don't respond, and then I get "did i bore you? am i being too inappropriate?!". I also really dislike when people text my phone dirty messages and don't immediately specify who they are.
Yes people, these things actually do happen.

Timing is everything. And so is tact.
  • fryec
  • 01-19-2014, 12:51 PM
I would only consider doing it with a provider after seeing her multiple times. I really don't want the "illusion" of a relationship outside my appointment. You then get into too many complaications based on your "relationship". I would rather keep things more on a business like level outside of my appointment time.
sexting is completely useless and worthless, IMO.. sort of like feeding me beer nuts before my reservation at the Mansion on Turtle Creek.. what's the point?
You will always profit by doing a little extra for good customers. Originally Posted by Rehke
You're looking at this as a salesman in the real world might. For a provider who's getting repeat visits at her standard rate from a regular client (and gifts, to boot), what's the incentive to do more? He's already "hooked." He's already seeing her frequently; assume that he decides to sample some Strange one day when he could have seen her. In the worst case, it's not going to affect her income significantly; in the best case, there's someone else knocking on her door.

We'd like to think that, as good clients, we're worth a "little extra," but this is one case where the much-maligned "hooker logic" is actually spot on.

*I do appreciate those occasions when a provider has gone out of her way to do something that helped make my day. But, as appreciated as they are,they are the exceptions.
  • Rehke
  • 01-19-2014, 09:29 PM
OTOH, if I have a provider that does those extra little things I'm more likely to wait for her to be available rather than looking for someone more available.

As much as I'm hearing complaints from both providers and strippers that things are slow, seems to me that those who take the best care of their customers will fare the best.

Point in case, I just saw KLN earlier today because she does keep in touch and always gives superior service. I didn't "need" to see her, but after some BS from other quarters, it was very nice to be reminded of the difference a girl can make if she chooses. It was a pleasure taking some extra time out of my day to write her up a positive review as well, something she's never solicited of me. So factor in the added benefit of that as well as the fee she made during the call.

And yes, the reality is that the extra to make your day is too often the exception rather than the rule. OTOH, I always first try to see the girls who make that effort before I go searching for strange.

I figured this shit out as a kid throwing newspapers. The better you take care of your good customers, the more you make and the easier it is. That holds true in any service industry. A lot of this is intangible and does not have a direct accounting correlation or a good way to measure.

You're looking at this as a salesman in the real world might. For a provider who's getting repeat visits at her standard rate from a regular client (and gifts, to boot), what's the incentive to do more? He's already "hooked." He's already seeing her frequently; assume that he decides to sample some Strange one day when he could have seen her. In the worst case, it's not going to affect her income significantly; in the best case, there's someone else knocking on her door.

We'd like to think that, as good clients, we're worth a "little extra," but this is one case where the much-maligned "hooker logic" is actually spot on.

*I do appreciate those occasions when a provider has gone out of her way to do something that helped make my day. But, as appreciated as they are,they are the exceptions. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I'll agree that that doing some minimal client-retention work can help a girl attract and ensure repeat business.

My own experience has been, for the most part and until lately, that once a girl was reasonably assured that I was going to be a regular, she would actually do less, not more, of the "little things." She knew that additional effort would yield no additional reward, so there was no point.

Different experiences. No biggie.
Some flirtation is always a nice touch and helps add to the atmosphere.

However, hot & heavy sexting, I would expect to be reserved for known customers who are going to show and do so reliably.

You will always profit by doing a little extra for good customers. And by cutting the bad customers out. Spend your time on those who are doing right by you, in all areas of life, and especially in your business. Originally Posted by Rehke
Exactly!!!! I love to flirt but with friends that I trust aren't wasting my time.