Post Orgasm HJ

The tip of your penis is what is more sensitive after you cum , I believe.. I could be wrong( I don't have a penis) but in my experience if you keep it in your mouth all the way down at the base afterwards and gently keep sucking without the up and down motion.. The sensation will start to come back.. I can actually feel the cum building back up in your boys.. and starts to feel stiff back in my mouth again.. sometimes giving an immediate orgasm or just starting all over again. It is so much fun! Even to try.. I can make you do things you wouldn't think possible

LOL.. no tipping necessary ( pun intended) unless you really want to Originally Posted by melannie_star
My shorts got tight all of a sudden... good grief Melannie you sound so amazing...... Thing is you are right the, least with me,the head of my penis gets ultra sensitive after i cum and it is painful if it keeps getting stimulated.
the head of my penis gets ultra sensitive after i cum and it is painful if it keeps getting stimulated. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Ya, and it's a turn on letting her have that control... I guess I'm kinky like that.

Melanie, Kelly... thanks for your contributions to this thread... I've added you both to my wish-list!
I love the way cum feels on a cock, it's like silky magic!!!
Ya, and it's a turn on letting her have that control... I guess I'm kinky like that.

Melanie, Kelly... thanks for your contributions to this thread... I've added you both to my wish-list! Originally Posted by John Q.
in my younger days i bucked a girl off me cause she kept going and wouldnt stop i screamed and bucked her off like i was a bull.

Woke up the whole house and was loads of fun explaining it was me screaming not her.....
I think different men respond differently. And it can change when you age. My tip is EXQUISITELY tender after orgasm and further stimulation is very painful. Painful to the point pt hat I will involuntarily pull away very quickly. Lower, it's not. But give it 30-60 seconds and that goes away. It wasn't that tender when I was younger.
Sign me up Melannie!
I'm curious...

Essentially it's just a regular HJ, but the giver keeps going after the guy cums, to the point where we're begging her to stop... And then she keeps going some more.

Looks like a lot of fun for both parties.

Any suggestions? Recommendations? Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by John Q.
Substitute BJ for HJ and you have a winner!!!
A great BBBJ or HJ requires that she milk every drop out of my cock and continue massaging until I tell her to stop. Few gals actually suck every drop out. Those are the elite CUCK suckers! I train my nurses and female residents to suck HARD!
The tip of your penis is what is more sensitive after you cum , I believe.. I could be wrong( I don't have a penis) but in my experience if you keep it in your mouth all the way down at the base afterwards and gently keep sucking without the up and down motion.. The sensation will start to come back.. I can actually feel the cum building back up in your boys.. and starts to feel stiff back in my mouth again.. sometimes giving an immediate orgasm or just starting all over again. It is so much fun! Even to try.. I can make you do things you wouldn't think possible

LOL.. no tipping necessary ( pun intended) unless you really want to Originally Posted by melannie_star
Damn sign me up as well!
I prefer the post orgasm blow job. After I've shot my load in her mouth and she's allowed it to drool down my shaft, I need her to keep sucking and slurping. The sensations are a seismic mix of pleasure and pain. A pair of fingers snaked up my ass to punish my prostate is a bonus. Her feeding me my load (I believe in recycling) is a perfect finish.
Post orgasm hand job, blow job, new condom with cg! All great things to do ...... cause it feels so "sexual nerve jumping" good! Oh MG...just keep going till I beg you to stop....then grin and go some more.....
I'm confused.
Eva, to clear things up, the topic is about what to do immediately after a guy cums. My answer is to keep doing some hj, bj or other cock stimulation until after the guy moans "Uncle!"

Hurt me. Hurt me till my happy nerve endings are dancing on the ceiling.