The "providers with NO Tattoo's" super thread

East Texas girl here with no tats just freckles. I am based in Dallas Tx but travel other areas.
Pretty clean here. No tats, piercings, drugs or any kind of substance abuse. My place is also very clean. www.TantrabySukkamielli.com
I have none!!!
All right girls!!!
Thank you for your posts....and I recognise some big names here provider wise too....Mya Michelle....Selena 51 (I've seen you a few years back...your a real doll!)

Jessica Jade...one or two very small (one square inch in size or less) unobtrusive tats is okay to meet the intent of this thread......no more than that....

Thanks again girls...this is going well and could very well get some of you more biz from guy's who've had it with "all tatted up girls"
I just got home from real world work....a little late to the party but wanted to let you know that I have NO tats!!!!
I have one small tasteful tatoo on my shoulder.... no more tats for me.
Prostitutes bashing other prostitutes bad business.Hobbyists shouldn't be talking to prostitutes about other prostitutes...Hobbyists don't have see tattoo prostitutes.Tons of prostitutes out here.
No tattoos here and a couple of body piercings that can easily be removed by request. I am located in Southern California but am traveling to a city near you this year.
I have no tattoos......only piercings are my ears and a small navel piercing!
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=120794
There are several ladies that we work that are tattoo free.

Phoebe

Heather

Isabella
What a threAD, it almost reads like an AA meeting,

" Hello I am June Cleaver, and I am Tattoo Free"
Prostitutes bashing other prostitutes bad business.Hobbyists shouldn't be talking to prostitutes about other prostitutes...Hobbyists don't have see tattoo prostitutes.Tons of prostitutes out here. Originally Posted by Fancylady
Nobody's bashing anyone here.......the point of this thread is simply to make it easier for hobbyists who prefer girl's with few or preferably no tattoo's to find provider's who have few or no tattoos. ....that's it!
Only reason I don't have them because I'm scared of needles (looking at a tattoo gun scares me). lol
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=117397

No tattoos or body piercings (except ears).
.....or has no more than say one or two small ones....not on the body but on an extremity like the foot or ankle. Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I have no strong preference about providers with tats, but I wish you hadn't added the line above.

Now, the question becomes, "What is small?" And some follow-up questions...Is it determined by square inch? One square inch or less? Is it proportional (a big tat on a big woman can look small; a small tat on a small woman can look big)? Anyway, my point is "NO TATS" is very clear. "NO TATS, but..." is less clear. With a less-clear definition, it almost guarantees you will see this in an ROS of one of your acolytes,...

"Everything was perfect. Then, I saw that GODDAM, BIGASS 1.25 square inch tat on her ankle, and my dick went limp!!"

Well, good luck, and have fun.