I need brain surgery

Thanks for clearing that up. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's only because our Government won't prosecute. There is absolutely no benefit to the average everyday American by having Hillary Clinton in office. You're delusional if you think otherwise,
you'll see.

Jim
Whether she was prosecuted or not, based on her reckless behavior and willingness to put her personal political interests ahead of the nation's security, she is obviously unfit to run for President.

And it's not the first time either. It's not just the server and the emails. Let's be candid. She has shown a HISTORICAL PATTERN OF PUTTING HERSELF AND HER PERSONAL POLITICAL AMBITIONS AHEAD OF OUR NATIONAL SECURITY:

1. She admitted she voted against the 2007 surge in Iraq (which succeeded in ending the war and stabilizing the country for Odumbo) entirely for political reasons (as disclosed by Bob Gates in his memoir "Duty").

2. She falsely and deliberately blamed the 2012 Benghazi attack on a youtube video in order to minimize the negative political fallout to her and Odumbo.

3. She allowed Vladimir Putin to gain control of much of the world's uranium supply in return for contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

The evidence is clear - This is a woman who has ZERO SCRUPLES about trading our national security for money and power! And yet, she is a major party candidate for the Presidency of the United States?

It's enough to make grown men weep for this country!
Pick a video on YouTube and post it on this thread. Let's see how it works out... GO

?
7.5 yrs in Chicago State Senate plus 2.5 yrs US Senator. = 10 yrs of good solid political experience.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Anybody can fill a chair. Obama was no prize.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-re...e-for-critics/

Jim
So I think I will hire a lawn services crew for the job Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Post your address. my friends will be their soon, 0zombie...

they are a equal opportunity employer...
Pssst, Sissy Chap! The prerequisite is that you first have a brain, Sissy Chap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What he said.
Post your address. my friends will be their soon, 0zombie...

they are a equal opportunity employer... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

so is my Sniper rifle.
so is my Sniper rifle. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Which is just as imaginary as the one Hillary dodged in Bosnia.

Which is just as imaginary as the one Hillary dodged in Bosnia.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

it's up to you to find out ;-)
so is my Sniper rifle. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
have you made a threat? hmm. isn't that a rules issue?

So I think I will hire a lawn services crew for the job

it just cracks me up that Trumpcans think hiring someone so void of knowledge, so ill prepared to serve as CIC, and so mentally unstable is fit to run this country. What a fitting analogy. You don't hire a fisherman when you need an organ transplant. You don't hire a Dept store cashier when you need a highway built.

I mean come on folks saying Trump is an outsider with NO political experience and therefore should be hired for the job is just asking for the US demise similar to that of the Roman empire.

No we just won't allow that to happen.

and lastly the title I chose for this thread was for the sole purpose of I B Lying and his friends that are about to blow a gasket to have a little fun with. They deserve it after the results of the latest Presidential polls. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

you need a full frontal lobotomy.

enjoy your brain salad surgery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIFBpn7_uBQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P19BpRijJD4
" I need brain surgery"

Or an enema.......which would be the same thing in your case.
have you made a threat? hmm. isn't that a rules issue? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That, and having multiple active handles, e.g., "UnderConstruction".
lol

I am a proud member of the NRA.

that's all I will say. ;-)
lol

I am a proud member of the NRA.

that's all I will say. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No, you're not. And I doubt you're even allowed to hold anything sharp.
  • DSK
  • 08-12-2016, 04:10 PM
7.5 yrs in Chicago State Senate plus 2.5 yrs US Senator. = 10 yrs of good solid political experience.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No executive experience, and very little Federal experience.

I think he should have waited another term.