Solicitation After a Reivew

On the "old board" I had some fall out on a couple of instances, both from providers. For that reason, I stopped writing reviews.

Once i realized you could post in the gents only forum, I resumed writing reviews with no incidents after that. Sure wish we could do that on Eccie. Mods and Admin?

TP
I've never got solicited from a providers. Except one, which she can call anyfucking time, even at home at night, lmao. I never get the emails from the providers I want to hear from. Except one, but our schedules are like oil and water. I Love it when a provider "you want" sends you an invite out of the blue.
No solicitation but lots of blow back both from hobbiest and providers.
Wow....Is business that bad? I really hate things like this happen. I like getting reviews and I don't want my client to hesitate on writing a review in fear of getting backlashed by a provider.
@Tony Patella...I think that would be a great idea. I know it does not give providers a chance to give a rebuttal on false reviews but at least you could write a review without worrying.
I have had a few PM's on the old site. I enjoyed most of them. I like a woman to make the first move so its kind of a turn on to me.
I have gotten some solicitation since I started writing reviews. I don't mind pms or emails.

Some girl has been calling for the last few weeks leaving messages on my hobby phone. Not sure how she got the number, but in case she is reading this, I am still not interested. Originally Posted by monkmonk
ROTFLMAO!!!