celebrating TS girls

^^ You know it used to be socially acceptable to talk like that about black people too, not any more. the times they are a changing. bigotry comes in many forms. glad it is not acceptable any longer on this forum.
Pretty sure the term “b***k” people is offensive.
African American or Negro would have been less bigoted.
Yeah, what about the thread I started ? No response from this threads op! I'am calling for real change! This thread is just rude and offensive to the one's who choose to be hetero! I'am calling for us to be inclusive and not divisive. This threads op does not like we have our own likes that differ from the op's.. That is just morally wrong!
^^ You know it used to be socially acceptable to talk like that about black people too, not any more. the times they are a changing. bigotry comes in many forms. glad it is not acceptable any longer on this forum. Originally Posted by sue_nami

Dont compare the two, that's insulting to black people and their struggles that were not self inflicted.
Yeah, what about the thread I started ? No response from this threads op! I'am calling for real change! This thread is just rude and offensive to the one's who choose to be hetero! I'am calling for us to be inclusive and not divisive. This threads op does not like we have our own likes that differ from the op's.. That is just morally wrong! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Aaahhhh. Now I understand why you started that thread. Please forgive my slight snarkiness.

As for the other, have you people lost your minds? Try to throw in some civility to a board that was becoming overbearing with non-civility (is that a word?) and NOW, everyone is making a mockery of attempting to get to a (moderate) base of civility!

Gosh. Some people will never have (must less accept) contentment.

Happy Friday to all, anyway.

Go Austin!
Elisabeth
****snort**** Funny how that does not apply to Trump supporters. Your hypocrisy is stunning.

^^ You know it used to be socially acceptable to talk like that about black people too, not any more. the times they are a changing. bigotry comes in many forms. glad it is not acceptable any longer on this forum. Originally Posted by sue_nami
****double snort**** Oh please, love and tolerance??? from you??? This must be a joke from the OP.

that is your opinion but not the belief and truth accepted as current medical knowledge. this is not what the thread is about, it is about acceptance. please do not get off topic. this thread is about love and tolerance. Originally Posted by sue_nami
We love You Ms. Austin Ellen !
I'm not interested in that kind of encounter personally, but I don't think that people choose to be trans or cis. We just are what we are.

There's so much that we don't know about brain development in utero and gender identification in early childhood development. It is a stigmatized phenomenon, and we've only recently gotten to the point in human learning where the medical consensus has been allowed to evolve.

There's no need to pass judgment or resurrect tired old arguments. Whether you like it or not, LGBTQ acceptance is here to stay. Younger people generally don't give a rats ass, and the older people who do will soon die off.

It's mostly narrow-minded religious pressure that is the root cause of the stigma. Lest we forget, narrow-minded religious pressure is not very accepting of the hobbying community and the hedonistic pleasures that we all enjoy here.

So I welcome any and all to participate in the Co-ed forums. Although when it comes down to it, the word "Co-ed" is kind of a throwback to an era when female education was seen as a new thing. Nowadays, women are achieving on a higher level than males on average.
I bet the Texas Syndicate has some bad ass mamacita's, but I dang sure as hell wouldn't try to mess with any of them. I don't feel like getting shanked.
Nice try sue_nami.. Austin forum is the most closed minded mean spirited bunch of fucktards on eccie.
Nice try sue_nami.. Austin forum is the most closed minded mean spirited bunch of fucktards on eccie. Originally Posted by Upforit
See ya!! Don't let the door smack you in your ass on your way out!
Nice try sue_nami.. Austin forum is the most closed minded mean spirited bunch of fucktards on eccie. Originally Posted by Upforit
Well... the ones that aren’t gay at least.
"A queer in Texas is someone who likes women better than he likes football." - Kinky Friedman
A sport played with a ball, where a guy has his hands between the butt cheeks of another guy, and they all line up to hug and tackle each other.
That isn’t gay in the least.
No wonder Friedman will never win anything.