REVIEW REBUTAL

I liked your mr. bean avatar better matador.

I think responding to slanderous accusations is a waste of time, people believe what they wanna believe. I base my opinions solely on personal experience.
This all could have been nipped in the bud right from the beginning. No where in the review does it say 'uncovered' and as a matter of fact it clearly says 'suited up'. Hope that's not a ROS violation. Two odd comments blew the whole review to Shitsville...
If someone posts false information about a Provider (BBFS for instance) I see nothing wrong with another Hobbyist alerting her re what's being said in the ROS portion of a review. This is about someone's livelihood and if she's being slandered in ROS I applaud whomever gave her a heads up. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Actually this is another example of why verified providers should have access to ROS content. It is THEIR business and they should know what customers are saying about them, good, bad or indifferent. Had the OP had access to the ROS content, there would have been no need for Matador to involve himself in an investigation at all. Additionally, there would be no reason to suspect the OP of having illegal access because hey, guess what! It would be LEGAL. Legalize prostitution. Legalize pot. Legalize happy meal toys in San Francisco!
If someone posts false information about a Provider (BBFS for instance) I see nothing wrong with another Hobbyist alerting her re what's being said in the ROS portion of a review. This is about someone's livelihood and if she's being slandered in ROS I applaud whomever gave her a heads up. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Apparently my small Duck brain can't follow this argument....If I were not there for the appointment how in the world would I know if it is "false information" or not, and thereby be "allowed" to reveal the ROS to the provider without consequences??

I agree that maybe providers should be allowed to see ROS which is alleged to be a true representation of their time with a client, in order to protect their livelihood, but that is not the current system we agree to be a part of here at ECCIE. It might also provide some 'constructive criticism' for the providers after the session.
Hello anhellica,

When someone post something about someone else without merit then that individual if it is a guy is a real D***....Hoping that this will be behind you soon and individials see the true story....You are looking good in your pictures....

TexasCowboy
  • S-Man
  • 04-25-2012, 06:01 PM
It was alleged by skirtchaser79411, and then followed by tatman49 in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=431862

I know Anhellica well and know that she is clean and safe. Originally Posted by Just4Hobby
Do we need to prefix the activities with the letter "C" (e.g., CCG, CRCG, CDoggie, CMish, etc.) so folks reading the reviews will not falsely assume safe sex was not practiced?
I don't know the girl, the reviewer or any of the commenters. But I know that a lot of people are stating as facts things they can not possibly know for sure.
I don't know the girl, the reviewer or any of the commenters. But I know that a lot of people are stating as facts things they can not possibly know for sure. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
I noticed that to.

I am sure they have a reason.
Sir Matador,

I appreciate not getting Infractions, but:

I read and re-read and I did not reveal a word in ROS or in PRIVATE. I mentioned that these two members made allegations. I said NOTHING about what the allegations were.

I specifically use ... and ??? in place of details in PRIVATE. Please check and re-examine.

But, if I did, please point it out or as in many other instances, edit them out? I do not see either of these members getting infractions either.

Thank you!

The Forum Guidelines are enforced, and infractions are given, every time we have proof of some violation. Mr. Just4Hobby, if it weren't because special circumstances in this case, you would get an infraction or short vacation for your reply to this thread, which reveals PA content. And Mr. txcwby6, the forum guidelines aren't there so that a member can see how he/she feels about them. They are there to be followed by all active participants.

The special circumstances: Those with PA will get a better picture of this:

On 04-21-2012, @01:54 PM skirtchaser79411 decided to chime in, with his actions being similar to this
Hey look here everyone. I am going to click on the private tags icon, but I will post my comment outside the brackets, so everyone can still read my post anyway. My post has nothing to do with the review, but I like getting attention, so I'm posting a toxic comment.

On 04-21-2012, @05:11 PM tatman49 decided to get involved in similar fashion:
Gee skirtchaser79411, I like your private tags style, and I'll do the same, so that everyone can read my post. I won't bother to talk about the review. Now that your toxic comment is on the internet, then it must be true, and I'll make my decisions based on your toxic comment.

04-21-2012, @10:48 PM I came across the PA content exposed due to inappropriate use of private tags. I went ahead and edited the Private tags and moved the content inside. As I got ready to save the changes I thought: Who is going to miss my comment in red letters if I skip it just this one time? I am not adding or removing content, just moving tags around anyway. Oops.

So there you have it. The comments were exposed for several hours for everyone to read, and because of those special circumstances, no evidence of any wrong doing can be found. We will not act on allegations or speculations on what happened here. It would be nice if everyone learned to properly use the Private tags, but I am a realist.

Mat Originally Posted by Matador
I give anhellica a BIG thumbs up.

And HOW did you hear about this allegation? I don't see any public comments on that review thread that say anything about that.
Even though this was covered already, my bet is that she probably got at least one PM or phone call asking for said service. When she asks where they hear she does that all they have to say is "a review".

Also, yes it would be great to see ROS. Not everyone's ROS - just my own. TER does that - I can read all of my reviews, see my own ratings. I can't see anyone else's and I don't get any other premium features.

This came in handy when an old client who wanted free TER time reviewed me on the day I was having surgery. He made it negative so (from his own words) "it didn't look like I was a fanboy". TER expected me to prove I was having surgery (they wanted and got a photo of my incision) which I did, and they removed the review.

Had I not been able to see their ROS*, I would have had no idea I had a 5/6 review with a lot of negative, untrue things inside.

*I could also buy premium access to see it, but I don't think that's an option here so that's moot.
What can a provider do when serious allegations are made that are not true? Originally Posted by Just4Hobby
They can tell their side of the story! Maybe that's all they have, but it's surely worth something...and some people listen to both sides!

Thank goodness we have open minds, not just egotistical (something I can't say)...

You keep it up!
Actually this is another example of why verified providers should have access to ROS content. It is THEIR business and they should know what customers are saying about them, good, bad or indifferent. Had the OP had access to the ROS content, there would have been no need for Matador to involve himself in an investigation at all. Additionally, there would be no reason to suspect the OP of having illegal access because hey, guess what! It would be LEGAL. Legalize prostitution. Legalize pot. Legalize happy meal toys in San Francisco! Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
I agree 100 percent; "What's good for the goose is good for the gander..." I am just saying let's have equal rights on these boards, please. This is not the dark ages anymore. We have a right to know if what they are saying is the truth and so does everyone else.

Anyone can write a review; even me! I haven't written one for myself, and would never stoop that low...let's get transparent and hear both sides of the story...it's only fair...and it's the right thing to do.

Just my two cents!
You can see boardman and review him. He already has one review. I am sure he would appreciate another.
+1

Also, provider should be allowed to rebutt on her own review and not have to do it anywhere else or be reactive After hearing from other sources.

Worse yet, WHAT IF a hobbyist took fiction for a fact, went ahead and do the deed forcefully?!!! Not likely? I have read at least two reviews that hobbyist forced an act to unwilling participant and brag about it. Did mods do anything? You tell me ...

Even though this was covered already, my bet is that she probably got at least one PM or phone call asking for said service. When she asks where they hear she does that all they have to say is "a review".

Also, yes it would be great to see ROS. Not everyone's ROS - just my own. TER does that - I can read all of my reviews, see my own ratings. I can't see anyone else's and I don't get any other premium features.

This came in handy when an old client who wanted free TER time reviewed me on the day I was having surgery. He made it negative so (from his own words) "it didn't look like I was a fanboy". TER expected me to prove I was having surgery (they wanted and got a photo of my incision) which I did, and they removed the review.

Had I not been able to see their ROS*, I would have had no idea I had a 5/6 review with a lot of negative, untrue things inside.

*I could also buy premium access to see it, but I don't think that's an option here so that's moot. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa