Entrapment law does not forbid police from denying that they are police.

• 06-27-2010, 05:32 PM
She absolutely did not. Pay attention. Originally Posted by cockforhire
"I do have first hand knowledge of a very sad story...."
You should read on Houston's boys in blue. Lie, cheat and, steal to seal the deal should be their motto. There are NUMEROUS claims of officers down here engaging in this sort of behavior unfortunately the ladies busted usually want a quick out of the situation so they plead to lesser charges or guilty so their stories never get heard.

Im not saying all Houston cops are crooked but sadly its the point where it seems as if the crooked ones outweigh the good ones, so the public is hesitant to confide in police. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Yep. Houston vice sux. Their official policy allows officers to get naked. And I've heard plenty of stories of the corrupt ones going much further than that. Thankfully Austin cops have better things to do with their time. For now at least.
A witness can have first hand knowledge without being the one who actually experiences it. I included the definition from wikipedia earlier, but who knows? I could be mistaken.
  • 06-27-2010, 07:55 PM
Britney, sorry.

Nuglet, you're right, never even occurred to me a cop would do that sort of thing in front of a witness; duh.
Yep. Houston vice sux. Their official policy allows officers to get naked. And I've heard plenty of stories of the corrupt ones going much further than that. Thankfully Austin cops have better things to do with their time. For now at least. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I'm hoping our new gay mayor hobbies . . . maybe she'll change the policy!

In all honesty though its not too bad if you screen well, well at least that's what I'm told.
aahh nevermind
It's mostly happens when money is exchanged that the crime has been committed, but anything further than that is walking of very fine line that can get the case thrown out. The public nuisance in austin has always been the SW and now AMPs as their activity is done out in public, so to speak. Any BCD is usually to time consuming for LE unless it is a huge round up of providers, you know, a madam with a huge client base.
I only pay for that lady's gas money or her time, so what are we worried about?

I assume any sexual encounters are because she thinks I'm hott.

I assume any sexual encounters are because she thinks I'm hott. Originally Posted by MisterSmith
In your case, that's probably true! The cowboy Adonis.