crazy vegas adventures

• pxmcc
  • 11-02-2014, 04:50 PM
spice is gonna post em
Lol you are funny man. It's pretty easy to do and may be worth 5 min to learn it. You're reminding me of people in school that tried to pay others to do their homework. lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

That is probably how he got a couple of his degrees.
I'd love to but my abilities are limited right now. I'm in what is basically a diesel standard shift mini van finding every pothole from here to the village airport.

If they are not up by midnight, i can do it tomorrow.
In the interests of giving the people bread and circuses, I present to you...2 very underwhelming pics

This is kinda sad.
Now we know why, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
This is kinda sad. Originally Posted by Goatnipples

Lol

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

Is that a man-purse under his arm?
If my 19 year old selena gomez knock off doesn't show up tonight, I'm fappin' to those.pics.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Lol you are funny man. It's pretty easy to do and may be worth 5 min to learn it. You're reminding me of people in school that tried to pay others to do their homework. lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
man i'd do someone's homework for the right set of booty pics. lol. well while spice is enjoying 'em, everyone else is wondering what they missed. lol. the early bird gets the worm. or something like that.
Are those bowling shoes?
Is that a man-purse under his arm? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
If it had been a fanny pack it would of explained so many things
man i'd do someone's homework for the right set of booty pics. lol. well while spice is enjoying 'em, everyone else is wondering what they missed. lol. the early bird gets the worm. or something like that. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I don't think anyone is wondering what they missed.
Is that a man-purse under his arm? Originally Posted by chicagoboy

I thinck brosac or fag bag are more correct terms.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2014, 07:46 PM
That is probably how he got a couple of his degrees. Originally Posted by pyramider
now that shit is funny! hey bro can i take a quick peek at ur thesis? give it right back! promise! lol. where the hell is a damn kinko's when u need one?
what the heck is up with all the Republican speeches that were plagiarized? it's like a damn disease or something.