Encounter: Pink/Pumpkin IS the Asian star

Originally Posted by TheTopG655

I recommend reading the 2nd page of her TER to anyone wanting to see her. It's divided. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Lmfaooooooo Pumpkin making people go into thei echo chambers all overs again!

Keep it up pumpkin!
Lmfaooooooo Pumpkin making people go into thei echo chambers all overs again!

Keep it up pumpkin!
Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill

Dayuuum,y'all got bro talking to himself on a provider he's never even seen!

Just give it up Maximum No G!!!!

Just give it up Maximum No G!!!! Originally Posted by 2breast69
It's funny this is literally the only girl that speaks English this well. He probably thinks he was "real connection" with one of the other girls that has no idea what he's on about.

I'm not saying she's the hottest girl ever. The pictures are accurate, she holds her own. Not saying she has the best service. I'm saying she speaks the best English.

Just give it up Maximum No G!!!! Originally Posted by 2breast69
Thanks for the review Eliot. Your visit reminds me of mine when I saw her a couple of years ago as Pink. She showed me videos of her doing some water stuff too.. not sure if it was boarding or skiing. I remember service wise, I was a happy guy. She checked all my simple check boxes for a good visit. I should pay her a visit again.
Thanks for the review Eliot. Your visit reminds me of mine when I saw her a couple of years ago as Pink. She showed me videos of her doing some water stuff too.. not sure if it was boarding or skiing. I remember service wise, I was a happy guy. She checked all my simple check boxes for a good visit. I should pay her a visit again. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Thanks for the relevant comment. Got a bunch of jilted dudes here. The video was a good touch.
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer