Screw-venirs

• ztonk
  • 04-22-2010, 08:49 PM
...and I keep panties of girls I have been with Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Damn! All these years I've been doing it wrong... I've been providing them with panties!
Love it Java,

The closest I have ever come is the panty thing. Guys love it and I have lost alot of undies that way, in this and civvie world....

Maybe I should start going without.... Originally Posted by KatherineJones
Oh no! Ms Jones.... Don't take the fun out of it! Thongs, boy shorts LUV'm all got have something to take off!!
Keep their panties? Screw-venirs? Um. I can't seem to move past the fact that you keep their panties.
Ima git my snack packs now. This is gonna be good. Self posted alerts run amok! ~K Originally Posted by karmaofaustin
And some guys wonder how they get busted... jeesh!
Why not just get signed testimonials from your conquests? TFF Originally Posted by nuglet
Gee, now I wonder if there's going to be a rash of petty thefts of items from ladies' incalls after sessions by guys who like the idea of having a screwvenir.

Maybe the ladies should have a bowl of chotskies in the bathroom for the guys to take screwvenirs from. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I heard this on the radio last night. These women were talking about things they had kept from former lovers as souvenirs or SCREW-venirs.

Many of us have done this. Do you have any screw-venirs from former lovers, or ATF providers/clients?

I will start. I have a couple pictures in my wallet of the "one who got away", and I keep panties of girls I have been with. NOT PROVIDERS, just had to put that out there, these are civilian girls who knew I was keeping their undies. A lot of guys do this.

Where is my co-host Roxanne? Let's get the phone lines open. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
ONE MORE TIME FOR THE RECORD.

NOT PROVIDER'S PANTIES.

This is what is wrong with this board, people do not READ before posting. Just like on the thread about asking for a discount. I said I have never done it, but everyone assumed I was a haggling bastard.

Nuglet, I know YOU were just kidding around, but shit people. If you are going to post without reading, then put me on ignore. I am sick of my words being twisted.

YES I KEEP PANTIES! FUCK IT!

I have NOT stolen any panties from providers, but if any lady here wants to part with their undergarments, I am happy for the screvenir.

Thank you.
I have NOT stolen any panties from providers, but if any lady here wants to part with their undergarments, I am happy for the screvenir.

Thank you. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

I'd be more then happy to give you a screvenir
Damn! All these years I've been doing it wrong... I've been providing them with panties! Originally Posted by ztonk
And as I have been victim to a pantie raid or two, I can say honestly, from the bottom of my heart, that I am THRILLED to be gifted a nice pair or two of lacy girlie panties. Anytime. Every time.
I keep the empty envelope...
Damn! Late night goes morning shift? I have never heard of keeping panties for screwvenirs.......you have enlightened me! I like pics........very dangerous to have or keep, but I like them nonetheless........... Originally Posted by richcran
Pictures are my problem as well.... Club Girls are much more willing to pose for the camera than providers so I have far more pics of waitresses and strippers then providers but for the providers I see and don't get a freshpic of my own I keep a copy of one of their website pics.....

Definitely jogs the old brain at times.
ONE MORE TIME FOR THE RECORD.

NOT PROVIDER'S PANTIES.

Nuglet, I know YOU were just kidding around, but shit people. If you are going to post without reading, then put me on ignore. I am sick of my words being twisted.

YES I KEEP PANTIES! FUCK IT!
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Rekca: I didn't MEAN providers either. as you said, read..........
I was commenting that keeping souvenirs, regardless where they came from, or who they came off of... is a suicide mission unless you have a very understanding S.O.
Chill dude. I didn't twist your words. You never said Providers, nor did I.
Nuglet, sorry man, I was skimming through and didn't fully read your comments. It seemed like you were talking providers.

We cool?
you bet! I just didn't want you thinking I was not on the same page. I used to have my own "rose gallery" of pics, back in the day... in fact, providers didn't cross my mind when I responded.
Mine required a battery of shots!

KIDDING!
Do deposit slips count?
I got a Hooters girl name tag as a screw venir. That should count.
I keep a signed affidavit from every woman I'm with testifying to her complete satisfaction with my performance. Now if only one of them would actually sign it.. THEN I would be able to have a screw-venier.

Onceler
...not under-performing.. just pacing myself...