Obama is a F*****G FRAUD

[QUOTE=seedman55;1053265893]Sup, I am just a happy person, always have a smile, and looking for a laugh. When i read posts like yours, I just have a good laugh at how fucked up some of you libtards are. Lol [/QUOTE]

Fixed it fer ya Seedy. No charge!
Sup, I am just a happy person, always have a smile, and looking for a laugh. When i read posts like yours, I just have a good laugh at how fucked up some of you libtards are. Originally Posted by seedman55
UH OH...Now they will call you a Nazi and a racist.
UH OH...Now they will call you a Nazi and a racist. Originally Posted by zerodahero
You say that as if to say that Seedy's not. When we all know he is! Lol
Seedy is Not smart enough to be a Nazi. Too dumb not to be a racist. BSwine on the other hand is just a self-important dipshit, looking for someone to validate him.
  • Seedy
  • 06-30-2013, 01:50 AM
UH OH...Now they will call you a Nazi and a racist. Originally Posted by zerodahero
Ah, no sweat, guys like bt, and sup and a few of the less virulent libtards are ok. Just fucked up in their own little world. Oh yea, bt thanks for the add on. Lol
Oh yea, bt thanks for the add on. Lol Originally Posted by seedman55
Glad to help out! Lol
Makes life worth living!
Naw, Goooober. Im saying HIS dont.

Please read the post and then comment. Just because you HATE chili doesn't mean you LOVE ice cream, GOOOOOOBER!

Every logical argument I present here is met with more personal attacks, bloviation and piling on than a mouthbreathibg like you could possibly take. In case you didn't see the memo from a few years back ... YOU AIN'T FUCKING WORTH MY BRAIN. OR MY GEFILTE FISH, Cracker Barrel! So lets just agree you're a cocksucker, OK?

Oh, and please show me where you've ever handed me my ass... Or prove that the dipshits to whom you're referring are REGULAR!

You're ridiculous. Your breath stinks all the way here. Go brush your TOOTH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nice meltdown, Assup. Now, who gets to whom on here??
Another cunt-try heard from.

You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie ...

Nice try, ballgargler! LMAO!

Research "UN Agenda 21" and you will find the criminals' marching orders in writing. It started with Bush Sr. Snowden and Maning have my respect.
  • CJ7
  • 07-01-2013, 11:39 AM

Research "UN Agenda 21" and you will find the criminals' marching orders in writing. It started with Bush Sr. Snowden and Maning have my respect. Originally Posted by MrTradewell

its an amazing thing ... a guy walks out of the country with 4 laptop computers full of classified government intelligence ... lands in China and hands them over to the Chinks, and people give him their respect ...
yeah, he's everyones new favorite "hero"
  • CJ7
  • 07-01-2013, 12:39 PM
yeah, he's everyones new favorite "hero" Originally Posted by JCM800

and the majority of the hero respect comes from our self proclaimed PATRIOTS

if that isn't the very bottom of hypocrisy, what is ?

Patriotic Traitors ... ??

wow.
Hypocrites...

Traitors...

DIPSHITS!
  • CJ7
  • 07-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Hypocrites...

Traitors...

DIPSHITS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I was thinking more along the lines of motherfucking communist sons a bitches, but dipshits works