omg has anyone seen naughty nikki new photos

Her pictures are stunning!
she has seen your photos the feeling is mutual. we are so blessed in wny to have a bevy of beautiful women. its kinda ashame, from my pov so many are in rochester and not as many in buffalo.
we are so blessed in wny to have a bevy of beautiful women. its kinda ashame, from my pov so many are in rochester and not as many in buffalo. Originally Posted by petiteassman
I love being in Rochester but I don't understand why people don't speak better of being in Buffalo. I've traveled several times to Buffalo to meet some of the women there and have found the women to be great.

Dare I name names?... probably not a good idea.

But, between the women that work in Buffalo and having Canada right there, I would have to imagine that it is only different then Rochester, not necessary worse off.
independentSTANDPOINT BUFFALO IF FAR SHORT OF ROCHESTER BUT WHEN FACTORING IN THE CANADIEN AGENCIES WE DO VERY WELL.
I love being in Rochester but I don't understand why people don't speak better of being in Buffalo. I've traveled several times to Buffalo to meet some of the women there and have found the women to be great.

Dare I name names?... probably not a good idea.

But, between the women that work in Buffalo and having Canada right there, I would have to imagine that it is only different then Rochester, not necessary worse off. Originally Posted by NormalBob
Then we agree.

It sucks to be in Syracuse. (-: LOL!
Thanks for pointing that out....hahaha...... if it was not for the lovely ladies who have accepted invites from out of town to travel here over the years, I would have likely shot myself long ago. Unfortunately, some ladies won't travel , no matter what travel fee is offered. I can understand that it is not always possible, since I can't travel myself. Nevertheless, it is lamentable as it has kept me from meeting certain very desirable creatures.
  • Chloe
  • 08-15-2010, 03:10 PM
A combination of class, sex appeal and flatters her attributes well I DEFINITELY noticed!! Great new spread Nikki!!!
Great new spread Nikki!!! Originally Posted by Chloe
I had a thing for her old spread as well.
has a few new pics that are smoking hot as well
A combination of class, sex appeal and flatters her attributes well I DEFINITELY noticed!! Great new spread Nikki!!! Originally Posted by Chloe
have to agree that rochester has some fine attributes to offer. Chloe & Gabrielle, love your new pics!
You would think that since she is on a boat she would at least make a trip up the canal to us Bflo guys. I can't take that kind of teasing.