Review My brown sugar baby

I think on the other NO review by the OP- what might have also pushed him and make him angry is that he called the day before to move the time and was told no and also was told he would have to pay if he didn't show up- good luck with a provider trying to get money out of a hobbyist who contacts the day before to "cancel" an appointment- I always laugh at cancellation fees in ladies ADS- unless she blacklist him- doubt if a hobbyist just pays a cancellation fee. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I don't really do the whole cancellation fee.. but know this-- if a lady has a policy in writing on P411.... the gent is expected to follow it.
Sounds like she tried to work with you and even offered you a discount for your time and trouble, OP. Mistakes do happen. What else could she have offered you?

I could understand if she just went silent but it sounds like there was communication from her and a sincere attempt to make it right. What gives?

JH, with all due respect, if you had been drinking why were you out driving trying to find an incall? Could that be the reason you got turned around and couldn't find it? Sounds like she was trying to help you. I'm glad you made it home safe too. You were very lucky.

Not to drift off topic, but what's with the Ike Turner reference? The only thing about him that sticks out in my mind is that he used to beat the shit out of women.
I don't really do the whole cancellation fee.. but know this-- if a lady has a policy in writing on P411.... the gent is expected to follow it. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Sounds fair, Grace. That is, if you ladies will Green Dot our time, expenses and lost wages when you NCNS us guys. If I see that in a Provider's ad, I'll never try to see her.

I think BSB handled this quite well, actually.
the Ike Turner reference is esoteric.. JH mentions Ike Turner occasionally in his posts, sort of a recurring theme.. nothing more suggested by my post.
Heh,

Because you texted me beforehand saying that you were out drinking since it was your birthday.

Anyhow, I told you to meet me at the gas station so you could follow me to my incall.

My incall is not an easy place to get to at night. There are many complexes around my incall and it's easy to get lost.

On a more important note, because of your rude behavior (did you have too much to drink?), I'm glad that you decided to hobby elsewhere, and most importantly, get home safely. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
You caught the RUDE behavior after you sent me to the SECOND apartment complex across the street...

Yes I texted you that I had been out drinking...ANNNNDDD what does that have to do with anything?

I was able to follow your WHACK directions to 2 wrong places SO...I must have been within the capacity to drive and follow said lousy directions...

All that yadda yadda bullcrap IS what brought out the EAST SAINT LOUIS in me.

You can find your place...Why is it you couldn't tell me how to find it? Could it be that YOU had too much wine as you did tell me that you were sipping on some...

I choose not to post anything about it due to tit for tat crap like this...but now I'm in the mood for it...although...I think I did mention this to someone on the side...anyway...

I'm still having fun...morphing into IKE TURNER or RICK JAMES which ever the session requires...The ladies are happy with my performance and the DEAD PRESIDENTS that are donated...So life is GRAND...

So again I say...

BYE FELECIA...
I guarantee if a guy did a NCNS/wasted a provider's time like that, the provider back channels would be buzzing and on alert with his info, and no one would come to his aid, but if he did waste the provider's time, no one should. Same analogy should apply here, but given the popularity of the provider in question, it will not be.

Even though an apology for wasting his time and money and a discount was offered for the next time he wants to see her, should he choose to take her up on it, he had every right to do a NCNS thread to at least report his experience with the said provider, but it appears that contact was kept, so the NC part is really not in play.

If true, the P411 pms that he sent about her being B&S are probably far from accurate as she did not bait him in her door and she looked different then her pics. BSB should have forwarded those to Gina.

After this fiasco, if she is still offering her discounted session and the OP takes her up on it, then he can basically retract this thread, not by having it deleted, but by writing a review and linking this thread. Another reason why guys do not do NCNS reviews/threads is because of the advertising the provider gets and of course, the WKs of a provider that come along and dispute it.
Sounds fair, Grace. That is, if you ladies will Green Dot our time, expenses and lost wages when you NCNS us guys. If I see that in a Provider's ad, I'll never try to see her.

I think BSB handled this quite well, actually. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I personally don't do the cancellation policy. The only time I've ever asked a gent to compensate for a last minute cancellation or NCNS is when I've had to secure a hotel room specifically for one gent. Beyond that, hell-- shit happens.
Sounds like she tried to work with you and even offered you a discount for your time and trouble, OP. Mistakes do happen. What else could she have offered you?

I could understand if she just went silent but it sounds like there was communication from her and a sincere attempt to make it right. What gives?

JH, with all due respect, if you had been drinking why were you out driving trying to find an incall? Could that be the reason you got turned around and couldn't find it? Sounds like she was trying to help you. I'm glad you made it home safe too. You were very lucky.

Not to drift off topic, but what's with the Ike Turner reference? The only thing about him that sticks out in my mind is that he used to beat the shit out of women. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
No ma'am...Jimi having a hook or two isn't the reason for not being able to find the incall....I'm a MARINE...that along with GPS I can find my way anywhere...IF given the CORRECT address to input in GPS...

I was sent to TWO wrong locations...And being told that "My place is hard to find" doesn't cut it with me when you're directing me to a location that YOU are sitting at...

Luck doesn't have anything to do with my getting home safely...

SAKURA and the TWO ladies that got the GOOD TIMES is the reason for me making it home safely...Actually...They would've been the reason for me not making it home safely...They had me putting in work that night...LOL..

My IKE TURNER doesn't beat women in the sense of IKE & TINA...

My IKE TURNER will have you grabbing and biting the pillow and he will leave you with a big smile and walking WIDE LEGGED...LMAO
  • BLM69
  • 04-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Sounds like bsb needs a alarm clock, many providers don't like to give the exact address for some odd reason, I've played the building game many times when arriving to a incall.

Hopefully bsb can make it up to him where it would be worth his lost time, if not there's over 700 providers the op can choose from in the dfw.

I must ask, what does bye Felicia mean? I remember that from a Friday movie.
I guarantee if a guy did a NCNS/wasted a provider's time like that, the provider back channels would be buzzing and on alert with his info. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Wrong.
I personally don't do the cancellation policy. The only time I've ever asked a gent to compensate for a last minute cancellation or NCNS is when I've had to secure a hotel room specifically for one gent. Beyond that, hell-- shit happens. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I can understand that...if it's a mutually agreed on deal and the client is aware of it. I would think putting in a "compensation" requirement in your info would be a business killer and cause a lot guys to never try to see you.
You caught the RUDE behavior after you sent me to the SECOND apartment complex across the street...

Yes I texted you that I had been out drinking...ANNNNDDD what does that have to do with anything?

I was able to follow your WHACK directions to 2 wrong places SO...I must have been within the capacity to drive and follow said lousy directions...

All that yadda yadda bullcrap IS what brought out the EAST SAINT LOUIS in me.

You can find your place...Why is it you couldn't tell me how to find it? Could it be that YOU had too much wine as you did tell me that you were sipping on some...

I choose not to post anything about it due to tit for tat crap like this...but now I'm in the mood for it...although...I think I did mention this to someone on the side...anyway...

I'm still having fun...morphing into IKE TURNER or RICK JAMES which ever the session requires...The ladies are happy with my performance and the DEAD PRESIDENTS that are donated...So life is GRAND...

So again I say...

BYE FELECIA... Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
I sent you the exact address and was doing my best to guide you to where I was.

Nonetheless - Looking at your immature behavior and posts here, I'm glad that you were able to get lost.

And seriously though, no one cares if you're from St Louis. I'm from planet earth.

Anyhow, you can say hello to my ignore list.
Wrong. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

So you are telling me that when a guy NCNS you/wastes your time, you do not inform your provider allies? Wrong.

When you do not like a person or take offense to someone who you do not agree with, you inform the masses in open forums (I could post the links, and it would be in the dozens) and thru second hand info, provider back channels. So surely if a guy did a NCNS on you, I have no doubt that you would be shouting that from the rooftops!

On topic with the thread.............OP, you did the right thing as the effort and intel is appreciated.
I sent you the exact address and was doing my best to guide you to where I was.

Nonetheless - Looking at your immature behavior and posts here, I'm glad that you were able to get lost.

And seriously though, no one cares if you're from St Louis. I'm from planet earth.

Anyhow, you can say hello to my ignore list. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Woooowwww....Look at the Anger...Did I touch a nerve FELECIA?

Had you sent me the EXACT address I would've been there...You're glad I got lost???? Who is IMMATURE?? You sound like a spoiled little girl who can't win.

No...No one would care if I were from St. Louis...when I'm actually from EAST SAINT LOUIS...Reading Comprehension is fundamental darling...

I'm going to shed 2 tears about your putting me on your IGNORE LIST...

BYE FELECIA
Ok, since, no one else will ask, who is Felecia?