ISO Info on GoddessDallas

I believe Mistress Mischief is still around. I have a few boys that come to see Me that
have played with Her, some as recently as a few months back from My understanding.

I would say She's around, maybe just selective in who She sees and not advertising anymore.

To the original poster-
Go with someone who is educated and versed in the art of BDSM. It's easy to wield a whip, put cuffs on and go beat some ass but entirely different to create an experience where you feel helpless in bondage, a desire to serve and know that the Domme cares for your safety and is enjoying what She is doing.

In My opinion when your paying for the REAL DEAL (which is a big difference from the 60-100 dollars I've seen in some ads) you want someone who understands the mental side and understands how to tastefully push buttons and get your endorphins running.

I don't know Goddess Dallas and I do not know of Her reputation either but I would think after speaking with Her you can determine those things based on Her responses. Sometimes a public forum isn't the best and you won't get the real scope of Her responses....

Good luck with your search!
Maitresse Renee