The new SNATCH thread is up / Lets see who can read and follow rules

Desperate ones are waiting till page 2 to post. As to not look desperate. Its killing them. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
That's funny.

Sam
More post deleting.... awesome.
^^^ Looks like Coach is taking charge maybe. He actually deleted posts, maybe even some of the girls ads! Would think he would want to make corrections or comments so they (the girls) would know what they are doing wrong. Correction by showing sometimes works better.

Sam

PS Shit now I am agreeing with SL, damn need a drink already. LOL
A modtard is removing content to accommodate an advertising avenue that is not a right for the whores on this board.......too funny.
A modtard is removing content to accommodate an advertising avenue that is not a right for the whores on this board.......too funny. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yup.... guys got balls though... He removed your post as well as DEDs leaving Angela's up which has pricing in it letting her run a special!
Except, if I want to, I can put my post back.......ijs
Coach says . . .

Because it was brought to my attention, I think I'm going to allow only special pricing on the snatch. If a provider wants to lower her rates in order to entice hobbyists then I am going to allow there to be special pricing posted but only if it is different than her showcase.
Not trying to be a superstar here guys, just trying to allow there to be some sort of daily availability thread for those who are curious on what's available out there on a daily basis.

Coachpaul
How benevolent of you.
How benevolent of you. Originally Posted by dearhunter
God-like even?
It is a good thing cp2007 has come along to fix St.Cs fuck up in not allowing ADs in ISO.
Coach says . . .

Because it was brought to my attention, I think I'm going to allow only special pricing on the snatch. If a provider wants to lower her rates in order to entice hobbyists then I am going to allow there to be special pricing posted but only if it is different than her showcase.
Not trying to be a superstar here guys, just trying to allow there to be some sort of daily availability thread for those who are curious on what's available out there on a daily basis.

Coachpaul Originally Posted by coachpaul2007

So....

1) You have proven there is no need for warnings or rules because it is easier to change the rules to accommodate the offenders.....

2) You are taking SNATCH, a short term availability thread, and turning it into a full fledged Advertising Forum by adding a feature other cities still ban by allowing them to post specials....

Cool.... You have given them far more than the owners and Admins.....

There was a time when a whore listing rates anywhere other than in her ad was sanctioned.....

What next?
St.C better not post in that threAD. The post might get removed.
It is a good thing cp2007 has come along to fix St.Cs fuck up in not allowing ADs in ISO. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Yup.... Maybe St C will collaborate with him on other issues the board has... Fresh thinking can be useful at times....
^^^ true

So now SNATCH only for offering specials?

Short Notice Advertisement Thread Check Here gonna have to change. Any ideas?

HAMS - how about my special

Sam
^^^ true

So now SNATCH only for offering specials?

Short Notice Advertisement Thread Check Here gonna have to change. Any ideas?

HAMS - how about my special

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Ingenius....... The Porkers will go wild for it!