Encounter: Nana worked me out some more at Exercise Spa

Sorry to upset your delicate sensibilities. Didn’t know talking about having had a vasectomy crossed the line. I’ll just keep conversation to blowing loads in Asian vaginas and describing how we were looking into each others eyes. 🙄 Originally Posted by Dillhole
Damn guy. Go get laid.
She's excellent to have in your rotation. Seeing her gets better with each visit. But I especially like her command of the English language. I like have a conversation with a lady, and have her understand what I'm saying, and I know that her dirty-talk comes from her heart. LOL

She's erotic as hell when you're giving her some lovin', and she gyrates her pelvis to make sure that her "pleasure zones" are being fully attended to. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I agree. If the ladies are working here, a certain mastery of the language is expected
I agree. If the ladies are working here, a certain mastery of the language is expected Originally Posted by Moe Greene
A good dickin is what the best language is.
She is good for it. Gonna hit it again
She's got some competition now so you know shes hungrier than before
Competition is better for us. The one that puts out the most will make more money.