ATTENTION LADIES!!

Let me make a few things clear.... First off, yes while working as a ~Pro Domme and being 100% independent I do consider myself a ~Survivor~ as well as a ~victim~ ... of being ~addicted~ to the lifestyle!! I am not going to put any energy into explaining my circumstances nor anything else to you social vampires!! The point of me posting this was to point out a place that has been helpful to me. The heading of it was ~ATTENTION LADIES!! ~ so the input of the men are unwarranted and unnecessary!! I understand that alot of you guys have nothing better to do than heckle others, but go hijack a different post!! This post was for ladies that might need help, counceling or groups meeting... PERIOD!! All other comments not pertaining to and hijack attempts just show the weak minded and childish mentality of those posting them!! Originally Posted by Mistress Chanel
"Social vampire" name calling, a couple opposite opinions and this is all it takes for name calling, so sweetheart, from one vamp to another, your casket or mine? Oh sorry you’re retired and on the lecture circuit now.
Chanel, good luck to you,wherever your journey takes you.........for those interested, http://veronicasvoice.org