Ultrasubmissisve Providers who LOVE to have wrists and ankles restrained

Stella, it can get really really STEAMY as you are about to discover
WC, I think you would love my latest piece of furniture. A friend found it on Craigs List this morning and it was in my "dungeon" by 3pm.
http://www.dungeondelights.com/store...ID=167&image=3
BadBadgirl, nice purchase!! It looks hottt. Need to try it out))
Bad girl, is that a three hole fuck bench?
Yes it is. I can't wait to try it out!!
Elisabeth,

Can you help me/us understand from the ladies POV why being restrained (NOT harshly, but sensually, silk ties, etc.) and "pleasured over and over and over" would be "scary as hell"? Is it just the being restrained by someone that you may not know and trust yet, or is it something about pleasured over and over? I've had this experience with a couple of partners (not in the hobby directly) and I found it hot as hell, and so did she.

Being ultra submissive is one thing. Being harshly tied up, and pleasured over and over and over, is something completely different.

I think that it would be somewhat difficult to find someone who would allow a stranger to have complete control over your body.

Just sounds scary as hell. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I think it's fairly obvious... Being tied up by a stranger is not something to be taken lightly. Especially by a stranger searching for an ultra-submissive. What doesn't sound fucking scary about that, dude?!
I think it's fairly obvious... Being tied up by a stranger is not something to be taken lightly. Especially by a stranger searching for an ultra-submissive. What doesn't sound fucking scary about that, dude?! Originally Posted by stanky
Stanky,

As I stated in my post, that's a given that if you don't trust the other person that would be scary as hell. But at no point in this thread has anyone said that this would be a first time meeting, and neither did anyone say this would be harshly done (in fact the whole idea is the EXACT opposite of that). I assume that very few providers would let this happen on a first date. Hell, I would be the tier-up until I knew the provider wasn't go to freak out on me either. So we can throw out the idea that this is somehow non-consentual.

So to clarify my question to Elizabeth or any other ladies, assuming you have reached a comfort level between both of you, is there something about "being pleasured over and over again" that is scary as hell?

FWIW, I have been with a couple of FWB/FBs that have loved this in a light way (once we were comfortable with each other), but also some that didn't but my current fave is closer to the other extreme. Just try to understand the difference. In the end I know it may come down to WALDT.
I have some restraints that go over the door for my hands - its really hot because its in front of a mirror sideways; as well as the good restraints for ankles and wrists on my personal bed, that's fun with like everyone says someone you trust or your SO. One of my regulars said it was his birthday and wanted to stop by for a few minutes, I was tied down on my bed and he let himself in and I yelled back here, he was shocked but if I can put myself in them, I can get myself out, he proceeded by kneeling on top of me for some bbbj and then put condom on and did missionary. I said Happy Birthday, he left money and left with a great birthday surprise. I'm sure that image was in his head for days. Remember he had only a few minutes and I'd seen him many times, so I trusted him, a complete stranger I can understand the apprehension, because I did that once and it was scary and hot but I did not enjoy it - I was blindfolded - and his cum in my mouth has muddied the water for that experience with other guys. I got a new sex swing last week too...just finding the right partner for these things makes the experience good or bad, and if good she will see you again and vice versa and if bad, well, you won't be seeing each other again and some bad reviews both ways could come of it, so guys be bad but be good and ladies be safe.
I have some restraints that go over the door for your wrists in front of a mirror; restraints on my personal bed for ankles and wrists; these are fun with someone you trust or your SO, but a complete stranger usually first visit doesn't make it to my personal bedroom. Just the other day I had a regular say it was his birthday and only had a few minutes as he often does and wants to swing by, he is open minded and likes to try different rooms/areas of my house. So for his bday I tie myself down (if I can get in, I can get out) and tell him to let himself in, I yell back here, he walks in and I say surprise. He proceeds with kneeling on top for some bbbj and then covers and missionary, very banging hot. He leaves the money and leaves, I tell him Happy Birthday because there's an image and bday present he quickly won't forget. Guys be bad but be good and girls be safe. Reviews both ways could go good or badly...and its a matter of if she will see you again and vice versa...I personally like to save the kink for the fellas I've seen several times and have been blamed several times of my life that you made me this way; ha, Mr. Vanillas getting swirled....one cone at a time....
I DO!

But I'm in Las Vegas.
I love it and have been restrained in the past by a couple of people I'd built up trust with. Once, I was Saran wrapped to a dining chair, with extreme edging & forced orgasm until I was in literally in tears, it was both terrifying & incredibly hot.

Another time I was restrained to the bed & then my friend proceeded to pretend to call all of his friends to come over. Being a fan of gangbangs (though I have never done one), I was excited & then a bit disappointed that he was just toying with me, lol.

I'd do something like this again, but with something I was sure I could get out of, such as Sport Sheets.

~
I will get flamed for this but EW's posts for years have always had issue with any "deviancy" where the man was not the submissive. Just an observation.
I'm sure EW is just concerned with everyone's safety.

~