President Obama To Use Executive Orders To Sucure More Gun Controle.

All of this is being funded by gun dealers. Sales have been dropping
All of this is being funded by gun dealers. Sales have been dropping Originally Posted by BigLouie
Evidence? Credible links?

My off the cuff guess is that gun sales surged in December.

So you are not only the most intellectually disingenuous poster in this forum, you are also a conspiracy theorist.
Prsident Obama, "gun salesman of the decade"

http://thehill.com/regulation/248950...ed-under-obama Originally Posted by Jackie S
True the fear mongers have ramped up sales every election. Hell the NRA even admitted their rumors created the ammo hoarding. Black Friday was a huge success for sales, Santa's sled must have been overloaded. LOL
All of this is being funded by gun dealers. Sales have been dropping Originally Posted by BigLouie
Gun sales have been dropping? Do you know how to fucking read? Did you even bother to click on the link in the post before yours? Perhaps the better question is - Do you enjoy making a fool out of yourself?

"The ATF’s annual firearms commerce report tracks the number of guns manufactured in the United States, which provides an indication of gun sales around the country.

The number of guns manufactured increased by 18 percent during the George W. Bush administration, while the Clinton administration actually saw a 9 percent reduction.

But under President Obama, gun production has spiked 140 percent to 10.8 million firearms in 2013, the most recent year for which data is available."

Yeah, asshole I can read! It says that POTUS is trying to sucure more gun controles.

What does that mean to you, pissant?

To means, he ought to be signing executive orders to mandate literacy so you blithering idiots don't kill yourselves trying to comprehend the directions that came with your new blender.
It says that POTUS is trying to sucure more gun controles.

What does that mean to you....? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It means the OP took spelling lessons from Asswipe Ziffel and fucked up the way that stupid pig does.
I think some of the anti-gun posters on here were pundits on CNN last night.

Don Lemon touted a "poll" stating that 93% of the "people in this country" supported "gun control" so 93% of the "people in this country" were supporting the "President's" initiative!
All of what?
It means the OP took spelling lessons from Asswipe Ziffel and fucked up the way that stupid pig does.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Great post Junior. Again, you miss the point.

No matter who runs from this forum, there'll never be a place, position or niche for you.

Hope you're not pissing in the snow, because your fellow Butt Buddies will probably eat it.

No matter who runs from this forum, there'll never be a place, position or niche for you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Relax, oinkboy. As I told you many times, I have no desire to take away your DOTY awards. Besides, you're part of an important scientific experiment to determine how much abuse a dirty and disgusting Austin piglet can be exposed to before he "runs from this forum".

The real party starts when you leave. Fucking moron. Keep drinking the kool aid bitch. Originally Posted by Budman
Yeah, asshole I can read! It says that POTUS is trying to sucure more gun controles.

What does that mean to you, pissant?

To means, he ought to be signing executive orders to mandate literacy so you blithering idiots don't kill yourselves trying to comprehend the directions that came with your new blender. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" ...gun CONTROLES ." assup ? Mebbe YOU should track down YOUR protégé and see if the fellow reach around crew member " with a degree in journalism " can help your idiot ass spell ! Guess YOUR mommas computer doesn't have spell check !
Gun sales set records this Christmas. Lying again Louise?
For what it's worth, every major news outlet is reporting that the FBI had a record number of background checks for guns in 2015.
start talking about bypassing Congress in order to usurp the 2d Amendment. Originally Posted by Jackie S
"Bypassing" anybody has yet to be determined in a SCOTUS near you! Did your kindergarten teacher tell you what "usurp" means? Hint, has nothing to do with "executive privilege"!

undue burden on law abiding citizens, and does nothing to eliminate the criminal use of firearms. Originally Posted by Jackie S
"Law abiding citizens" like the Planned Parenthood, Charleston, Denver Theater shooters, among soooo many others? Not to mention the IS wannabes!!! All weapons were legally purchased and all the people were "law abiding citizens" until they weren't!!

the Government will in all likelihood use them to harass regular citizens rather than those who would break the law. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Your "gubment is out to get us" paranoia is based on what precedent? I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for an answer.

What this really means is if you are at a Gun Show, and buy a gun from a dealer at that show, you have to go through all the checks that are already mandated. However, if another individule walking around has a gun you want, you can simply hand him the cash and take the gun. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yep, that means if a gang banger, convicted violent felon or somebody on a terrorist watchlist wants that gun he or she will have trouble getting it, won't they? Damn! Denying guns to crooks, what a concept! We won't talk about a "law abiding citizen" thinking about committing a crime when she/he knows they can be found through a gun purchase, eh?

P.S. I have bought and sold a number of guns over the years. I have not and will never sell to anyone I don't know personally. Otherwise I sell on consignment.
"Bypassing" anybody has yet to be determined in a SCOTUS near you! Did your kindergarten teacher tell you what "usurp" means? Hint, has nothing to do with "executive privilege"!

"Law abiding citizens" like the Planned Parenthood, Charleston, Denver Theater shooters, among soooo many others? Not to mention the IS wannabes!!! All weapons were legally purchased and all the people were "law abiding citizens" until they weren't!!

Your "gubment is out to get us" paranoia is based on what precedent? I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for an answer.

Yep, that means if a gang banger, convicted violent felon or somebody on a terrorist watchlist wants that gun he or she will have trouble getting it, won't they? Damn! Denying guns to crooks, what a concept! We won't talk about a "law abiding citizen" thinking about committing a crime when she/he knows they can be found through a gun purchase, eh?

P.S. I have bought and sold a number of guns over the years. I have not and will never sell to anyone I don't know personally. Otherwise I sell on consignment. Originally Posted by dumars
Well, since you're obviously a retard, your friends must be retards. I think Obama is targeting your gun sales. Mentally unstable people should not sell guns to other nuts. I agree.