Lesbian Whores

^ SC lives rent free in your head I see...grow up guy and stop thinking about me 24/7...Stop all your gay shit..I'm not a queer ok get that through your head...stop harassing SC...

Now to the OP accept their IOP and move on Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2268480

Yeah, he's not queer.......
If they have good IOP, then why should I care ?
Whores love them some Wakeup...especially the fat mescan lesbian ones... Originally Posted by Wakeup
FTFY Originally Posted by dearhunter

Really fixed it.
I suspect thqat a significant fraction of Indy providers are at least Bi-Sexual, if not Lesbians providing to straight men.

A slight digression; I suspect that many dancers work the strip clubs to meet other hot women.
It's all an act. I have a review of a lezbo I banged. If I didn't know going in, she would've just been a bad actress. Whatever the tendency, just pretend you are into me as much as possible.

Whores love them some Wakeup...even the Meh, skin ones... Originally Posted by Wakeup
FTFY Originally Posted by dearhunter
Not yet

Really fixed it. Originally Posted by pyramider
Now. Really really fixed it.

Well..yall are so emotional over everything I post till its hard to determine sometimes... yall did it to me....lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fixed THAT for you.

The call is coming from inside the house Chappy.
Did you just want to tell your SC story? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
^ SC lives rent free in your head I see...grow up guy and stop thinking about me 24/7... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Either too full of yourself or too stupid to comprehend SC= strip club. Moron. Nobody cares about you. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
If i know upfront that a provider is lesbian in RW i would never consider visiting her. Thats just my preference.
A horny woman is a horny woman. In most cases a man who satisfies the need overcomes any preference that would otherwise influence the outcome. Advantage provider, as usual.
The hobby is not that complex and shouldn’t be over analyzed. I personally do not care about the psychology behind her reasons for providing. I do not care if she is bi or a lesbian. She can tell me she’s bi or lesbian and I wouldn’t blink. She can tell me she hates men, but promises me a great session. Good providers should make you feel good and tell you what you WANT to hear. Pay the cost of admission and enjoy your session. Weak minded men buy the story and some buy it so hard they become stalkers. Enjoy her story and stay on point that this is a business. She’s giving you an hour vacation and you pay her for it. Skip all the assessment of her motives and who she is in the real world. Providers should do this only for a paycheck. I can’t imagine they enjoy fucking a bunch of old, smelly, and fat men that usually fail to grasp the importance of hygiene. I ain’t mad at any provider grinding for hers and using this hobby to come up. A provider can tell me flat out she’s giving me a bj to pay her phone bill and I’d say you go girl. Suck this dick for some unlimited minutes. Enjoy the providers and stop assessing all the behind the scenes shit.
^^I personally have unlimited Data & minutes as for the rest again well said as always